Muppets to appear in Disney Channel TV special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Actually the dark hair aint bad, maybe they should have her like that for a while to get a bit of attention. I guess it would put all the merchandising programs outs of wack tho!

So anyway guys, just to drop a subtle hint Piggy style - SOMEONE UPLOAD THIS AS SOON AS IT AIRS FOR US UK'ers! Perleaaase or its Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-yaaaa

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wonder what the chances are that Miley knew who they were before the special was made. If she did, I might have a tad bit more respect for her :stick_out_tongue:
Why would her having any familiarity with them have a effect on how you feel about her?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Janice STILL has that ^% 1980's Pony Tail. For the love of Pete! Give her her 1970's flat hair back. :flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why would her having any familiarity with them have a effect on how you feel about her?
my logic is hard to understand. Sometimes I dont even understand my logic. Sad isnt it?

Its more of the fact she is performing with these characters and it would be nice if she knew who they were before hand instead of Disney telling her shes working with these puppets that she has no clue who they are or respect for the characters.

Man, I need help :crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I loooooove Piggy hair here! Her dark-hair pictures are so rare to find, but so gorgious when one does. I know I'm one of the only people with that opinion :stick_out_tongue:

Beau
I've always preferred dark (or red) hair anyway, so you're not the only one.

Yowzah! :flirt: *Groucho eyebrow twitch*

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
OMG....PIGGY! She looks a mess...I hate it..Hopefully its just for the performance! Back to hair she had on The Late Late Show-prmoting Muppet Show Season 2! She was lookin good there!

Anyway...Its Hosted by Cole and Dylan! Even more reason to watch it!

I was a little worrided that Disney might call it off. Because i saw no promos, especially being a week away!...But now I am excited about the whole thing!

AND OMG...It says that theres another special in the Fall! Yay!

I CANT WAIT WAIT WAIT!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love how the pig looks here. I like it just for this special, of course, but from what I can tell from the snapshot - she looks fantastic! I just wish they'd allow Janice some freedom with her hair from time to time - not so much in color, but in style. Let her lose the scruchy and pig tail! :flirt:

I am excited about this special. :wink:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Also...I WILL be recording this on my DVD recoreder and on my VHS....so if anyone can not view it-outside the US...i will be upload the Piggy parts onto my Youtube account (MPiggyClips)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Okay, last night I saw a commercial for "a new episode of The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" at 8:30pm this Saturday.

So... is this special actually happening? TVGuide.com has no listing for "Studio DC: Almost Live". That's not to say either is correct, but... :confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm... that's disconcerning Super Scoot... :concern: I really don't think they would just NOT show it after TV Guide had that big article about it... :confused: How very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.