Muppets' Share Household

muppetperson

Reaction score
I beleive the Muppets all share a house at 44 Bronson Lane.I was wondering if this house is on the Disney MGM Studios Lot?

BEAR

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I beleive the Muppets all share a house at 44 Bronson Lane.I was wondering if this house is on the Disney MGM Studios Lot?
Say what??

Barry Lee

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
wha? :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is a Pepe fan site that says Pepe shares a house at 44 Bronson Lane with Kermit and the gang.It also has a picture of the house with the Electric Mayhem bus parked in the driveway and a chicken near a picket fence.The site is www.tandarra.com and then click onto Pepe's Pad.That should make things clearer(I Hope!!!)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
There is a Pepe fan site that says Pepe shares a house at 44 Bronson Lane with Kermit and the gang.It also has a picture of the house with the Electric Mayhem bus parked in the driveway and a chicken near a picket fence.The site is www.tandarra.com and then click onto Pepe's Pad.That should make things clearer(I Hope!!!)
Um, you know they are probablly making that up,.... :smirk:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That's picture is from "Muppets From Space." So they just made that up. :zany:

Stulz

Reaction score
muppetperson said:

No. They shot the outside locations for "Muppets From Space" in North Carolina. The house does exist if you can find it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
That's picture is from "Muppets From Space." So they just made that up. :zany:
I found out that the Author from Pepe's Pad got the House sharing reference actually from "Muppets From Space" or a trailer on the DVD.But now I know the House is somewhere in North Carolina.Anybody from that area that knows the actual address of the house used?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Stulz said:
No. They shot the outside locations for "Muppets From Space" in North Carolina. The house does exist if you can find it.
Thanks for the info, Stulz:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have a message to pass on from the Author of Pepe's Pad.He wants his name cleared as a few of you Americans have said that he made up the information about the Muppets Boarding House.Yet he informed me that the information comes from Muppet Central itself L.O.L.It's on the Muppets From Space Trivia Quiz.He would of come on here himself but when he tied to join,the Administrator has stopped all new members from joining???
Anyhow, also on the Quiz was that the house is an abandoned house in Wilmington,N.C. Anybody know precisely where? I might come over and move in!!!It's such a great looking house with charm(reminds me a bit of Sabrina's Aunts' house) I cant believe that it is abandoned?