Muppets' Share Household

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Regardless, it's a really cool site with some great screen caps. I was also pleased to learn that PePe's full name is Pepino Rodrigo Serrano Gonzales. I hope he's able to join here at MC someday.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The webmaster from Pepe's Pad wants to add that Gonzo mentions 44 Bronson Lane in Muppets from Space at the 24mins and 45 sec mark.He still can not join Muppet Central.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
is this a USA bashing

muppetperson said:
I have a message to pass on from the Author of Pepe's Pad.He wants his name cleared as a few of you Americans have said that he made up the information about the Muppets Boarding House.Yet he informed me that the information comes from Muppet Central itself L.O.L.It's on the Muppets From Space Trivia Quiz.He would of come on here himself but when he tied to join,the Administrator has stopped all new members from joining???
Anyhow, also on the Quiz was that the house is an abandoned house in Wilmington,N.C. Anybody know precisely where? I might come over and move in!!!It's such a great looking house with charm(reminds me a bit of Sabrina's Aunts' house) I cant believe that it is abandoned?
?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey hey hey! I happened to state I really like the site, so this is one Yankee on his side!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, Vic.But I think he is refering to Barry Lee in particular and maybe Bear.He wanted his name cleared that he was accused of making up information on his site.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wel, actually this is not what was happening. His site is obviously full of information on a fictional character (done very well, of course) but when you arrived it sounded very much like you thought the Muppets were living creatures, "They live in a house, is it on the Disney lot?"

See? They didn't deny that tha mupepts lived in the house in MFS.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, Beauregard.Yes, when I asked the question, they do live in a house as far as biography goes, and I thought it might have been filmed from the Disney lot, where other fictional addresses are, such as the Golden Girls house,etc.I suppose some of you took it that I was either nuts or the sharehouse is some kind of warehouse.
Still havent had response as to where exactly in wilmington NC the abandoned house used is? Anybody know?

stevefromoz

Reaction score
Woo Hoo, The forum registration system is finally working.

Thank you to all the fellow fans who have commented on my site Pepe's Pad.

Yes I have written Pepe's Pad from a slightly tongue-in-cheek perspective, as if Pepe actually lives and breathes (they all do don't they? :wink:). I imagined what Pepe's web page would look like if he had a Hollywood publicist working for him. I wanted it to be the definitive source for all things Pepe, but remembering it's just a bit of fun, and it fills in the occasional rainy day. For example 'The Private Pepe' is a rundown of Pepe's hobbies etc. all compiled from information and observations of his movie appearances.

I have added a section on Pepe's Pad called "A Kermin-less Universe" - referring to "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas" and using material from the DVD extras (on the Oz Region 4 release anyway) with Bill Barretta and Kirk Thatcher outside the 'Bitterman Maximum Security Crustacean Correctional Facility'. I have also added many screen shots and Pepe's audition tape for Long John Silver's.

I am limited for some information here in Australia. For example, Pepe's Long John Silver's promotion didn't exist down here so I have to rely on the internet for information.

Having said all that, I have not and will not invent information for Pepe's Pad. All information and trivia is what is alrready documented elsewhere.

Now, The Muppet boarding/share house address... what controversy!

Thanks to fellow Aussie muppetperson for going into bat for me when new forum registrations were disabled. 44 Bronson Lane was taken from Muppet Central trivia quiz, and with other bits of trivia like this one, I have compiled it all together on my site to 'build up' a ficticious life for Pepe and the Muppet world around him. No-one can argue I'm wrong, because it's all ficticious anyway! :smile:

Enjoy!

stevefromoz.