Muppets' Share Household

stevefromoz

Reaction score
It is with deep regret that I am informing all the Muppet fans that I will be DISCONTINUING this site as of July 1, 2006, for personal reasons. If there is anyone out there who wishes to take it over, I can supply the pages in Microsoft Frontpage format. I can be contacted throug the web site.

Regards, Stephen B.

Stulz

Reaction score
?

Sorry to hear you'll be shutting down Pepe's Pad.

I love the Jon John Silver clips you got up there.

Any chance you have them in fullscreen Quicktime format?
:big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Shame to hear that Pepe's Pad is closing down.I wouldn't mind taking it over but I am not very computer literate and would have to look for a free website hoster.With zoomshare,it is more for photographs and you can only have up to 50 photographs.

Reaction score
Hi, all... New user, long-time Muppet fan (born in '71). Now brain-washing my kids into all things Muppet. They (ages 4 and 6) will NOT stop watching MS Season One DVDs, after wearing out our old Muppet Treasures, Muppet Revue, etc. videos.

Anyway, our family is moving to Wilmington, NC, where they filmed Muppets From Space (and Elmo in Grouchland). I came upon this thread while I was trying to find the exact location of the pretend 44 Bronson Lane, which Gonzo gives as his address in MFS. The house has got to be in historic downtown Wilmington, which is jammed full of those beautiful old Victorian houses. We are going to live right downtown in that area and were wondering what street it is on.

Many of those houses have been fixed up beautifully, but the further you get from the central street and river, the more likely you are to find ones that haven't been tackled yet. So that explains the "abandoned house" thing that someone posted. It's not as if nobody cares--the area is gorgeous (if you've ever been to Charleston SC or Savannah GA, it's the same sort of old port city), but the downtown renovation is slowly spreading outward.

My only clue, so far, to the actual location of "The Muppet House" is that the next door house seems to be numbered either 17 or something-17. But it shouldn't be too hard to find, I think, with some work. Esp. since someone in Wilmington will probably know the answer (there's a lot of filming there, so "movie location tours" can be had). I will definitely post pics if I can, if I find the house.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks.That would be great to find out and see a pic of what it looks like now.Hoping to relaunch Pepe's pad website very soon.

Reaction score
I found it! I got off the bus from my first day at a new job and walked right by a beautiful Victorian with a cute picket fence . . . slowed down, gave it another look. And right next door, there was that next-door house with the "17" on the house number.

The Muppet House is on my street! How about that? I was so excited that I dragged my family out later that evening to see it (it's about three blocks from where we live). Met one of the neighbors and she confirmed that yes, it's the "muppet house."

It's on 7th St. in historic downtown Wilmington, if you ever visit. I'd give you the house number but that'd ruin the fun.

Shall I take a picture? Think those who live there would mind?

I'm still happy that I get to pass it every day. By the way, it is beautifully upkept with new paint--far from "abandoned" now. Houses nearby are either nicely renovated or undergoing renovation.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Small world, isn't it, being in the same street! I would love to see a current picture.You might have to do a few more posts yet for a link.