Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
Miss Piggy: Blah, blah, blah, Frog. *pout* I'm the star of this show! I'll send you to the hospital if vous cut my big production number. *fumes* I'll be in my dressing room. *tosses head* Hmph! *saunters off by the clank of her well-built platform high heel pumps*
 

kathy26

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
60
(Steven Comes In)

Steven: uh Kermit Mickey Rooney is here and also the show is starting

Kermit: oh thanks for reminding me Steven (Kermit leaves)

Steven: oh look Miss piggy has a number tonight that means i hope she doesn't break a snout on stage (Piggy Overhears this)
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
Miss Piggy: *wiretaps Steven* What?! *charges out of her dressing room, flailing her fists* If you're not happy about it, Steven, then vous can meet my fists. *trademark move* HI-YA! :mad:
 

kathy26

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
60
Kermit: It's Muppet Saturday night live with very special guest star Mickey Rooney Yayyyyyy

(Kermit appears at the curtain)

Kermit:Thank you and welcome to the muppet snl tonight on the show we have Mickey Rooney with us tonight but first here is our Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob singing Summer Love Yay

(the curtains open)
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
Summer Love ~ Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob​

Link Hogthrob: *baritone-ish*​
Last night, I came across a girl​
We met eyes​
And for the first time​
I finally felt alive​
I could not move my bones​
I'm falling into what I know​
I won't ever let go​

Miss Piggy:​
Can you feel the love in summertime?​
We're in love and it feels right​
Oh, now I, I can't wait for the summer​
Time stops as we move closer​
The sun dropped into the water​
Now I, I'm falling into summer love​

Link Hogthrob:​
Tonight, we are intertwined​
And we are laying side by side​
So don't you try​
To fight those feelings that you hide​
Telling you, "It's okay, girl​
Oh, you will never know"​

Both: *drapped comfortably to each other's arms*​
Can you feel the love in summertime?​
We're in love and it feels right​
Oh, now I, I can't wait for the summer​
Time stops as we move closer​
The sun dropped into the water​
Now I, I'm falling into summer love, love​
Summer love​
We're in love​
Tonight​

Can you feel the love in summertime?​
We're in love and it feels right​
Oh, now I, I can't wait for the summer​
Time stops as we move closer​
The sun dropped into the water​
Now I, I'm falling into summer love​
Falling into summer love​
Falling into summer love​
 

kathy26

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
60
(Kermit is Backstage speaking into the intercom)

Kermit: ok on stage for Mickey's first number that's Fozzie,Gonzo,and Rizzo onstage please oh Piggy and Link good number?
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
Miss Piggy, and Link Hogthrob dispart their way backstage...

Miss Piggy: *gives Link a light shove* Don't you ever touch moi like that again, meatball! Do you understand?

Link Hogthrob: But, Piggy... it was a good opening number! Am I right, Kermit?

Miss Piggy: *grunt*-- *double take* Mickey Rooney? <3

Link Hogthrob: *unconcernd* I'll be in my dressing room, then.
 

kathy26

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
60
Kermit: Oh Piggy look out here Mickey's performers?
 

LinkiePie<3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
311
Miss Piggy: Pardon moi? Can you say that again, Frog? *short intake of breath* Oh, Mickey! Moi's been waiting pour les vous all day. *cackles a fainted chuckle* <3
 

kathy26

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,014
Reaction score
60
(the performers pass piggy and head for the stage)

Kermit: oh piggy what happen to Steven i need him to go introduce Wayne and Wanda
 
Top