Muppets risk of less promotion

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Janice AND Dr. Teeth. Wonder if Lips'll be in it?
I hope so, despite his constant silence I adore Lips. Also, Oz may be important to see if Zoot is in it. In bothn The Muppets: On With The Show and muppets.com's Club Mayhem it would seem that Zoot has vanished off the face of the earth. If he's there we'll know he hasnt gone forever!! :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's not gone from Club Mayhem--he's passed out on the floor behind the bar...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Heck, maybe even the Muppet Newsman might come back again one day! :crazy:
This is a Muppet Newsflash. A terrible tornado is sweeping across Cansas. Luckily, I am safe inside the muppet theatre *tornado blows him away!*

Fozzie Bear said:
He's not gone from Club Mayhem--he's passed out on the floor behind the bar...
Lol!

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
It looks like the Electric Mayhem may have finallyt got thier new glossies. :big_grin: :cool:
OMGosh! I always thought she said "But things are really going to break as soon as we get our new glasses." As in, Glass. Break.

Silly me.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
unclematt said:
It looks like the Electric Mayhem may have finallyt got thier new glossies. :big_grin: :cool:
OH HAPPY! You should have seen the crazy little dance I started doing when I read that the first time.......... on second thought, maybe it's a good thing that you didn't.....hm.
Well anyway, this is SO AWESOME! New Electric Mayhem songs! YAAAAAAAAY! :sing: oh man, if this is what I'm like now... come May 20.... some one save my parents. I pity them, truly, I do. I think. um...
ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!! <runs off screaming/cheering/squeaking/severly damaging any nearby eardrums>

unclematt

Reaction score
Beauregard, I am glad I cleared that up for you.

Lisa (TogetherAgain) where are you from in Illinois I am like 10 minutes outside of Chicago

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I dont want to sound negative but yall better not have high hopes for EM. I really am hoping they sound good but this will be the frist time all of them have sung with almost all new performers. Im excited to see how they sound mostly Dr. Teeth and Floyd. There is probably where we are going to find fault but just be patient, ok.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Are they here yet, are they here yet? Oh, boy. Me can hardly wait!

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Are they here yet, are they here yet? Oh, boy. Me can hardly wait!
Well, can't we start without them?