Muppets Haunted Mansion special coming to Disney+ on Friday October 8, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Rizzo isn't coming back for a while due to Bill feeling guilty for recasting Steve's baby and Peter has confirmed he's NOT and I repeat NOT taking on the character.
Did Bill have something to do with any of that?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Bill is the puppet captain for the Muppets, when it came time for Steve’s other characters he decided

C to the J

Reaction score
There’s an image somewhere that shows a trick-or-treat bag with Muppets Haunted Mansion being advertised, and it looks like Fozzie is taking on the role of the Hatbox Ghost. Is it just me or does Pepe look abnormally taller?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... :embarrassed: does have his manager, Irving Bizarre, which could double as a top hat ghost accessory as part of his outfit.Then again, since he portrayed Harold Zidler in VMMCM I can definitely picture him as the Hatbox Ghost.

So, what other HM characters are the Muppets currently known of appearing in this special meant to be? :concern: :rolleyes: :mad: :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another point favoring Fozzie portraying the Hatbox Ghost is the 2012 pin from the Muppets HM Doom Buggies set where :sympathy: and o are seen riding with HBG, at least according to the HM Wiki.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Due to my visual impairment, all I got from that trailer was a punnish reference to Mark Antony's speech from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar delivered by :concern: and a "Happy Halloween" I'm thinking was :rolleyes:

Still, I'm awaiting this special as part of this year's Halloween programming along with the usual suspects from Freeform and Food Network.

datman24

Reaction score
Please let this be an entertaining Muppet special and NOT just a half-hour (or however long it will be) commercial for the Disney parks.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I almost feel naive having a little more faith in this than a lot of other people.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I almost feel naive having a little more faith in this than a lot of other people.

You're not the only one. I want this special to succeed/be good given my fandom of both The Muppets and The Haunted Mansion. :batty:

Status
Not open for further replies.