• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppets Haunted Mansion special coming to Disney+ fall 2021

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Well, I'm excited to see it. Keep in mind, people, this is only a teaser trailer. We'll see the full trailer maybe later this month.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news: This just in!

We finally have an airdate for Muppets Haunted Mansion, it'll have its scremiere on October 8, 2021, on Disney Plus.

Additionally, a portion of the Muppet and cameo cast has also been listed.
:smile: as The Ghost Host.
:mad: as Madame Leota Tombs.
:embarrassed: as the Hatbox Ghost.
:attitude: as Mr. Suel, one of the duelers; and Pops as Mr. West, his erstwhile adversary.
Chip as Pickwick, the ghost seen hanging from the chandelier in the ballroom.
Beautiful Day Monster, Howard Tubman, and Beverly Plume as Ballroom Dancer Ghosts (which is weird because that's a trio when the HM has six different pairs of ballroom dancer ghosts).
:crazy: as Alexander Nitrokoff, the guy in his shorts on top of the powder keg about to explode; :flirt: as Sally Slater, the tightrope walker; and Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, and Miss Poogy as the Quicksand Men, all from the Stretching Room Portraits. Again, weird that Poogy's one of the "Quicksand Men", shrugs. Constance Hatchaway/Abigail Patecleaver is notably absent to complete the portraits.

There'll be human cast cameos as other ghostly characters included in this 48-minute special. Stay tuned for other hexciting developments.
:scary: :batty: :fanatic:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
:news: This just in!

We finally have an airdate for Muppets Haunted Mansion, it'll have its scremiere on October 8, 2021, on Disney Plus.

Additionally, a portion of the Muppet and cameo cast has also been listed.
:smile: as The Ghost Host.
:mad: as Madame Leota Tombs.
:embarrassed: as the Hatbox Ghost.
:attitude: as Mr. Suel, one of the duelers; and Pops as Mr. West, his erstwhile adversary.
Chip as Pickwick, the ghost seen hanging from the chandelier in the ballroom.
Beautiful Day Monster, Howard Tubman, and Beverly Plume as Ballroom Dancer Ghosts (which is weird because that's a trio when the HM has six different pairs of ballroom dancer ghosts).
:crazy: as Alexander Nitrokoff, the guy in his shorts on top of the powder keg about to explode; :flirt: as Sally Slater, the tightrope walker; and Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, and Miss Poogy as the Quicksand Men, all from the Stretching Room Portraits. Again, weird that Poogy's one of the "Quicksand Men", shrugs. Constance Hatchaway/Abigail Patecleaver is notably absent to complete the portraits.

There'll be human cast cameos as other ghostly characters included in this 48-minute special. Stay tuned for other hexciting developments.
:scary: :batty: :fanatic:
That's great, but what about Rowlf, Robin, Floyd, Statler and Waldorf, or anybody?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, well, I'm just reporting what I found at the Disney Wiki's article for the special regarding the Muppet cast. Then again, we could be surprised, there might be more Muppets added to the cast later on or that we spot showing up. For example, the toughpigs article made mention of a screaming Muppet goat I don't see listed at the Disney Wiki's article.

As for said casting... :big_grin: and :sing: and :halo: could be the Hitchhiking Ghost trio of Ezra, Phineas, and Gus. I'm equally hoping Uncle Deadly makes it into the special at some point, frankly he would be a better choice for the Ghost Host than :smile:, but that's me going off of Uncle D's involvement in the reading of the attraction's original script back at D23 2019.
The only other possibility I can think of could be Alynda from The Muppets 2015 TV series as Little Leota.