MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh is that right Padowan? I see you have a hurried acumen of the force, but not nearly the patience nor skill to match up to a true MC Jedi...I shall make quick Bantha fodder of ye!
oh no he did NOT just call me a padawan...

okay boys, that's it...you're BOTH goin down! ol' grail's gonna come in and lay the smackdown! (i am SO not a wrestling fan...i think that's the first time i've ever typed out that word) the only question is should i use the Darth Maul style bo staff? or break out the (very long ago) fencing lessons and just go with two swords?

(geez...somebody stop me. i'm starting to get into this...)

where's my Dooku saber?! bring me my vacuform machine! by golly i'll give those two what-for! (or is that "two BY-four"?)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>okay boys, that's it...you're BOTH goin down! ol' grail's gonna come in and lay the smackdown! (i am SO not a wrestling fan...i think that's the first time i've ever typed out that word) the only question is should i use the Darth Maul style bo staff? or break out the (very long ago) fencing lessons and just go with two swords?<<<

In the interest of the galactic republican senate, how bout we settle this with some good ol fashion political debating? You know, we could be like Episode Two....lots of robed men with their hand on their chin walking back and forth with drawn out wanton political rambling. Either that or we could break into some ancient school Sith heirogliphic cube fighting!

grail

Reaction score
heh...that was the best laugh i've have all day. go Cory!

and who needs politics? even our president likes to kill people...look at Texas and their rep for "the chair"

beaker

Reaction score
>>>heh...that was the best laugh i've have all day. go Cory!<<<

Hey thanx! I love sci fi movies where you get to watch futuristic politicians ponder to themselves for 2 hours! ^_^

and who needs politics? even our president likes to kill people...look at Texas and their rep for "the chair"<<<

Well dubya has moved on from the 'chair' to pretzyls to finding any excuse to invade Iraq. If the White House really wants to cripple a country in the gulf, why not shower them not with bombs, but with unclothed mannequins? The governments in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Iran would be so busy trying to cover up
the mannequins they wouldnt have time for secret weapons of mass destruction. Then again, were talking about a region where the Muppets are banned...the mucking Fuppets man!

grail

Reaction score
yeah...i hate to make assumptions without all the facts, but i would hazard to guess they aren't exactly fans of the fact that a FEMALE pig can kick the arse of every other one of the cast members...and probably has.

i have to admit, as crappy as my life is sometimes, i look at people in other parts of the world and feel really ashamed that i'm so worried about MY little problems...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I think that's what Matt has to do to win Amy's heart. Serenade her :wink: LOL!
LOL - He can serenade me singing songs from the Muppets!!! How romantic :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eh hem...Lets see.. *gets out little Tiny Tim ukulele* let me know what you'd like to hear my sweet..I can belt out Muppet toons like no other. :big_grin:

Eeck. Its really amazing to me how much of a chokehold the opressors of that area have on their people. No magic, no money, and no Muppets. These people really do have it bad...but nonetheless, I would love to see Grail try to fend off not only champion sabersman like myself, but Cory too. Darth Maul, he is not (lol)

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Hey Grail, have ya seen the 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap' satire video on atomfilms.com ? I swear that has to be the funniest Star Wars parody Ive ever seen!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Hey Grail, have ya seen the 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap' satire video on atomfilms.com ? I swear that has to be the funniest Star Wars parody Ive ever seen!

I was cracking up laughing when i saw that.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I was cracking up laughing when i saw that.<<<

Oh its an amazing piece, I find it truly inspiring and ingenius. And the great this is it is completely G rated, yet extremely clever in its approach. And very catchy too!

Too all you Vader haters out there...

"It's not the east or the west side!"-palpatine

Status
Not open for further replies.