MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grail

Reaction score
heh...you think it's bad now...just wait till we battle at MuppetFest and everyone gets to watch as i kill him where he stands.

heh heh heh...

(hmm...maybe i should go brush up my skills a bit...wanna make it a quick battle after all)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh you really wanna make something of this huh grail? Well buddy, you are so on! I would also like it to be quick though, being I have many people to talk to at MF...but during the fight, you will pay!!! And all the while as I beat you senseless with the plasitc toys of the Gods, I shall be screaming:

WICKET *bang* IS *bang* AN EXPANDED UNIVERSE *bang bang* CHARACTER!!!!

:big_grin: I am so going to take you out man..

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
hmm...i was mostly teasing because i know that you, like myself have an overdeveloped sense of chivalry, and thought it would add fuel to the "make Joggy gag" fire...but if you wanna get serious...

heh heh heh...

"you have the ring...and i see you're Schwartz is as big as mine..."

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
This is really for all the girls who read this thread:

Notice how Matt was typing nice things to me a couple of posts ago. But it suddenly turns into a big debate about Star Wars/Trek or whatever and a big effort to make Joggy sick.

Isn't this just typical of guys!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
This is really for all the girls who read this thread:

Notice how Matt was typing nice things to me a couple of posts ago. But it suddenly turns into a big debate about Star Wars/Trek or whatever and a big effort to make Joggy sick.

Isn't this just typical of guys!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
yes, yes...but Matt and i are just a-playin. i even quoted Spaceballs at the situation to make sure people KNEW we were joking...you think that "you have the ring" crack just accidentally points and laughs at the idea of us talking about how we're gonna beat the stuffing out of each other with swords? nope...it was all a carefully calculated plan, that has now been ruined. i hope you're happy! :wink: (i also hope you appreciate the fact that i HATE smileys, so you just got a VERY rare one from me...heh)

besides...you would deny him the ability to fight for you? and here i went out of my way to be evil, just so he could look good. i was even gonna toss the fight at the end...maybe...

oh well...sorry Matt, fights off. maybe next time...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Grail - You know how my last post said that it was for the girsl to read...

I didn't think you qualified for that :wink:

(I was only being silly though :wink: )

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Grail - You know how my last post said that it was for the girsl to read...

I didn't think you qualified for that :wink:

(I was only being silly though :wink: )
yes, well...i have to defend my OWN honor sometimes too. i'm not typically known for hosing a place down in testosterone. i just wanted to make sure i kept my reputation intact. can't have people thinking i'm you're typical guy, now can i? heck, i even know how to put down the seat, and DO...every time!

and yeah...silliness abounds! woo!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, gee I'm sorry Grail...I guess I'm just too into the idea of two guys jousting with plastic light sabers.

Amy, its not really a guy thing, but a Star Wars fan thing. I'm usually not one to accept an invitation to put my abilities with a light saber to use at a Muppets convention, but when I was threatened by Grail, I was just going to have to (heh).

Oh well, no fight. That's fine, I can just write a bit more loveliness to Amy :big_grin: heh

"...and if Tolkien wasn't so stupid you wouldn't be wearing the fairy outfit!!!"

:smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Right now i'm watching the Leslie Uggams episode of the Muppet Show and Gonzo is singing to Camilla! I think that's what Matt has to do to win Amy's heart. Serenade her :wink: LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
grail: >>>heh...you think it's bad now...just wait till we battle at MuppetFest and everyone gets to watch as i kill him where he stands<<<

Oh is that right Padowan? I see you have a hurried acumen of the force, but not nearly the patience nor skill to match up to a true MC Jedi...I shall make quick Bantha fodder of ye!

*how's that for my pseudo lucasfan knowlege*?
(I cant believe its been near 2 decades Ive been into anime, video games, star wars, and transformers)

Status
Not open for further replies.