MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Hey Grail, have ya seen the 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap' satire video on atomfilms.com ? I swear that has to be the funniest Star Wars parody Ive ever seen!
hadn't seen that yet, no...hmm, i'll have to look at that when i get home.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I would love to see Grail try to fend off not only champion sabersman like myself, but Cory too. Darth Maul, he is not
nope...i have hair. but i used to be pretty darn good with a quarterstaff...and i LOVE swords. i've always been a huge fan of the art of parry and thrust. back in high school (and for awhile after) my friends and i would get together on the weekends and beat the stuffing out of each other with wiffle ball bats and whatever padded weapons we could make. so...champion? vas?

Natalie

Reaction score
Amy, I've been reading this, it is a guy thing, you're not crazy.

Natalie

Reaction score
sorry, bout that last post, i was reading on the wrong page

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
March? Aw, man...!

Unless it falls sometime during my Spring Break (which means probably having to move my dental appointment), it looks like I'm going to have to live vicariously through everyone's experiences at the con. Spammit.

Like I'd be able to convince my folks anyway; they'd bring up the "where are you going to get the money for this" and "how are you going to get there" issues first thing and that'd be the end of that.

grail

Reaction score
you're in IL, right? well, there seem to be several of us in the midwest...we could all ride together! ( i was gonna try and at least get Byron to ride out with me anyway...don't feel like driving out alone...the more the merrier!)

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
you're in IL, right? well, there seem to be several of us in the midwest...we could all ride together! ( i was gonna try and at least get Byron to ride out with me anyway...don't feel like driving out alone...the more the merrier!)
Yes, I'm in IL. That'd solve the ride issue. Unfortunately there's still the "money" and "will class be in session" issues to vault. And I don't think any of my teachers are going to let me skip classes just to go to a convention, even if it is the Muppets.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Yes, I'm in IL. That'd solve the ride issue. Unfortunately there's still the "money" and "will class be in session" issues to vault. And I don't think any of my teachers are going to let me skip classes just to go to a convention, even if it is the Muppets.
hmm...well, we could rob a bank on the way out, and then pay your teachers off to let you go with some of the money...

ain't i creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.