MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh great i've started something now...just send me a plane ticket, please....i don't smell, and i'll do dishes...how does that sound????

Sarah

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
MuppetFest 1 footage Wanted

Has anyone in this forum has any video footage of the first MuppetFest. I have loads of Muppet video stuff that I can trade.

Please let me know thanks:smile:

MuppetDanny

beaker

Reaction score
Re: MuppetFest 1 footage Wanted

Originally posted by MuppetDanny
Has anyone in this forum has any video footage of the first MuppetFest. I have loads of Muppet video stuff that I can trade.

Please let me know thanks:smile:

MuppetDanny
OMG!!! Why couldnt I have had the foresight to ask that overweight middle aged guy with the silver jacket secretly filming parts of Saturday and Sunday with a small handheld camera?
Awwwwwwwwwww....I would be the talk of the Muppet underground fan trade circles. I'd have Tales of the Tinkerdee,
MV3D, etc...if only I had asked. Then again I didnt have the gusto to really talk to any cute chicks at Muppetfest, poo. I did somehow have the audacity to sneak down after the live show to talk to Brian Henson and his bro Sweetums.

But yes....footage of Muppetfest DOES exist in the hands of non JHC people...but thanks to preoccupied me, we may never see it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, now, saying that we all sneaked down sounds so bad. Just say we accidentally found our way down there!!

It just sounds better.

FOZ

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Autographed photo from Muppetfest at creationent.com

For anyone who is interested:
http://creationent.com/
has for sale the autographed cast photo from Muppetfest. Just click on the MUPPETFEST link in the left toolbar.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Well, now, saying that we all sneaked down sounds so bad. Just say we accidentally found our way down there!!

It just sounds better.
Heh, either way Kevin...were hardcore Muppet fans...the foot soldiers of celebrating JH' vision and creativity...not shame in proclaiming all that is done in the name of Muppet fandom. Farscape and Star Trek may have their obsessed diehard fans, we got ours^_^

...Though Im hoping to accidentally find my way in a Fraggle portal hole someday:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
...Though Im hoping to accidentally find my way in a Fraggle portal hole someday:wink:
Buuut, wouldn't that hurt the Fraggle???
:eek:

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
**** - yeah you were just looking for the restroom for rubber chickens right ? :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
**** - yeah you were just looking for the restroom for rubber chickens right ? :big_grin:
No, I was sneaking down to meet the Muppet Performers.

:eek: BY ACCIDENT!!!

Yeah, that's it...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Um...yeah...that's the ticket!:wink:

Fave line of the night from a fan:
Dave/Gorgon Heap to THEE Sweetums:
"Hey, do you ever check out Muppet Central?"

I forget what Sweetums said back...though since Muppets dont really have aposable thumbs, I imagine it'd be kind of hard to use a computer:wink: Only Muppet Ive heard actually on the net was Gonzo for that webcast Luke told me about.

Status
Not open for further replies.