MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: uh guys??

Originally posted by JamieDenny
No NO NO *etc*
you American type people have it all wrong. Muppetfest should be in the country where the Muppets got their big break, The UK.
Can't make it??? Now you know how I felt last year:stick_out_tongue:
Jamie
ok if you buy me a plane ticket! i'll go anywhere, someone send me ticket....well maybe not a cannibilistic island, but i really doubt they'll hold it there!:rolleyes:

Sarah

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait...let's not rush past this "cannibal island" idea too quickly... :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Wait, wait, wait...let's not rush past this "cannibal island" idea too quickly... :wink:
Hey, there's already a thread for Muppet Survivor:wink:

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
Is there going to be another MuppetFest?

Is there going to be another MuppetFest? I really wanted to go to the last one but living in South Carolina and having limited finances at the time kinda kept me home :frown: .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There has been NO Official word on MuppetFest, and the only thing that the Jim Henson Company said is that it is in the works, but nothing official about dates or times yet.

Don't get too excited until you hear it as OFFICIAL word from JHC, and that might not be til end of this year, early next...not that I would know, cause I DON'T! LOL!

Just start saving now in case there is another one in the future, and don't spend your money until it's for the trip.

FOZ

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
It seems like Spring 2003 on the East Coast is still in the works.

secret squirrel

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Where'd you hear that? As far as I've seen, there has been no official word stating any ideas for any part of 2003 or location.

Personally, I'd like it to be in New York this time to incorporate the Sesame Street characters...whenever it is they decide to do it.

If they decide to at all.

FOZ

Status
Not open for further replies.