Muppet toys that are out of character

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I swear there was some plastic antenna topper than never made it to production.
It was produced! I have it! Lol! along with Miss Piggy as the Satute of Liberty, Gonzo in a stunt suit, and animal with a drum.

muppetperson

Reaction score
These horrid plush toys I think Rowlf looks the best.
I thought Rowlf looks one of the worst, with those misplaced pupils and over sized feet. But hang on, who is the bottom blue guy? If that is suppose to be Sam, then he just went to the worst! I haven't seen these before. Did they get released? I have seen a soccer Kermit by Igel, but I don't think he was wearing Adidas.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I thought Rowlf looks one of the worst, with those misplaced pupils and over sized feet. But hang on, who is the bottom blue guy? If that is suppose to be Sam, then he just went to the worst! I haven't seen these before. Did they get released? I have seen a soccer Kermit by Igel, but I don't think he was wearing Adidas.
These were Madrid soccer Muppet plush toys released in the late 90s early 2000s. I found this on eBay one time and save the picture. In all honesty I think these were released for the 25th anniversary.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Seen this Sweetums PVC figure lots of times, but only realised now that he is out of character. One, he is not wearing his "scarecrow" clothes, and two, he is holding a club, yet he is not violent. He is just playful.

NLPuppetGuy

Reaction score
Seen this Sweetums PVC figure lots of times, but only realised now that he is out of character. One, he is not wearing his "scarecrow" clothes, and two, he is holding a club, yet he is not violent. He is just playful.
didn't he carry a club in the Frog Prince?