Muppet toys that are out of character

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
Any instance of skateboards. ANY.

Even the Palisades Scooter toy came with one for some reason. Then there was that bad LCD game with Kermit. And I swear there was some plastic antenna topper than never made it to production.

You mean like the movie they did 11 year ago which these toys were clearly modeled after?
Yes. Good movie!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Any instance of skateboards. ANY.

Even the Palisades Scooter toy came with one for some reason. Then there was that bad LCD game with Kermit. And I swear there was some plastic antenna topper than never made it to production.

You mean like the movie they did 11 year ago which these toys were clearly modeled after?
Yes, but they are still out of character. Yes, skateboards are out of character, as is the Bradford Exchange Statler & Waldorf in bike cart, where they are throwing tomatoes with their right hand as Muppets are left handed. BTW the antenna toppers were released.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Crazy Harry Minimate.
A full wearwolf hair and beard (as opposed to a goatee) and
not a dynamite plunger in sight!!

Although the Muppet Vinylmation's hair was OK,
he too didn't have his plunger.

muppetperson

Reaction score
This Grover in a diaper
Not sure if that counts as I believe that is a "Sesame Street Babies" line when it was fashionable to launch baby versions of Adult(well Grover is a kid) or older child...... Disney Babies, Sesame Street Babies, Muppet Babies...
Strange though, that Muppet Babies toys are based around a show, yet other than merchandise, I haven't actually seen Disney or sesame Babies in a show!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Waldorf being the same size as Statler! (Waldorf has shorter legs)