Muppet Survivor 2

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not fright now... Got some reading to catch up on. Maybe Grover vould like to play vith you? Or maybe you'd like to read these stories vith me.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok Elmo! I will count to 10 and you go hide. Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Ready or not, here I come!

BEAR

Reaction score
Here are my answers to the last challenge:

Cookie Monster, Grover
Herry Monster, Two Headed Monster
Telly Monster, Elmo
Natasha
Rosita
Zoe, Humphrey

Both teams answered correctly. However, the Wubba Wubba's snuck their anwer in first by Count last night around 10:45 PM (US Pacific Time). Get ready for the second "Cannon Challenge" which will be posted in the next 20 minutes. Wocka Wocka's, here is your chance to save your team from losing another member.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Elmo? I have to find you, our next challenge is coming soon. Elmo? *looks in tree* Boy, he is sure good at hiding!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you check under his bunk in the shelter Grover?
*Taking break... Boy, so many names to jot down, vill have to consult my sources on whether they'll all get added. But at least that's my professional personal pride and joy.
And of course, a new season...

*Mumbling to self, vaiting for the next challenge to be announced.

christyb

Reaction score
*gulps and looks around* Guys...*cricket chirps* Oh boy. The fate of the world on my shoulders.

BEAR

Reaction score
Here is the second "Cannon Challenge". Remember, the first team to send me the answer correctly wins. The Wubba Wubba's have already won the first one, the Wocka Wocka's could still catch up.

Please unscramble the names of these Muppet characters:

CSORA HET HORUCG
UBNNES DWOYEHEN
EBNYN TARIBB
YGU LYISEM
ACZYR ARYRH