Muppet Survivor 2

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Crazy Harry: Oh no.... teammates, I won't be able to help with this seeing how I'm not much of an expert of Sesame Street. Sorry.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Count? I think that you are probably the smartest person from Sesame Street who will know when all of our friends came to live there. I have some ideas but I do not know if I am right.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang, I sent in the answers for the challenge! Hope that's okay with all ya'll. And that all the answers are right...Heh heh!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to vorry Grover... Stayed up late last night gathering the information vith my little batty bats. Already sent our submission to Bear.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I knew we could count on you Count! *laughs at little joke then tackles Count in big furry monster hug*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Grover, my blue furry friend. Now come on, I believe the oatmeal I made's cooled down.
Guess Kermit'll join after he's finished touring that alphabet jungle/forest on the island.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course Elmo. *Serves bowl of oatmeal with raisins for Elmo.
Here you go.

christyb

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey gang, I sent in the answers for the challenge! Hope that's okay with all ya'll. And that all the answers are right...Heh heh!
*comes out of the jungle lost but having the time of his life* What's going on? I get lost for two days and miss all the action. Say did you know there's a great waterfall just a little ways from here?