Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Tries to get into coustum but rips it to shreds*

Oh boy, this seems to be somwhat to small.

*Enter Rizzo*

Sorry is this yours?

camilla

Reaction score
Break

Wht is the story so far?? I an not be bothered to read 38 pages

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I know what you mean. I've been too lazy to do things like that myself. Lol. We had this plot where Kermit and Janice were caught by a bunch of ghosts and the other Muppets had to go rescue them, but that's all over with now, so it's just like a typical Muppet Show. Except my character just left, but he'll be back soon.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Gee...i wish i had my piano....remember..it blew up about 40054 posts back.....

Zack)Rowlf the, music-less dog.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
*Floyd returns*

Hey, guys. I'm back. By the way, I've got three doggie bags: One for Rowlf, one for Tommie and of course one for Animal. Oh, hey, Camilla, if I would have known you were here I would have got you some birdseed. Oh, well.

*Picks up guitar*

Where were we? Did I miss anything?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Currently, it seems the role-play is winding toward the end of its record, so after having saved Kermit and Janice from the bad guys, the Muppets have returned to the theater and are currently doing a closing number to the show which Gonzo and Tommie ran while the others were gone to save Kermit and Janice. The closing number is "Jingle Bell Rock" while dressed as the Amish and churning butter to the beat. NOTE: anybody opposed to letting the role-play go out and maybe starting another one with a new story? I'll be game-master again, but will provide the situations better for us to deal with. If we're ready to end this stoooorrryy, someone thank the audience for coming out tonight and end the show.*

Ouch. I stepped on my beard.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*Sounds like a good idea, Foz. We'll finish up the story with a happy ending!*

Hey, gang! I'd like to tell you, I'm so happy to be back that, I'd like to present you with something.

*enter Muppy*

The Muppy Show!

What do you think, huh?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

NOTE: anybody opposed to letting the role-play go out and maybe starting another one with a new story? I'll be game-master again, but will provide the situations better for us to deal with. If we're ready to end this stoooorrryy, someone thank the audience for coming out tonight and end the show.*
That's a good idea, Foz. If we did that, would we be allowed to switch characters? I don't have a problem with Floyd or anything. I'd just like to try someone else out. Anyway, wrapping this up....

*as Floyd*

Well, we'll discuss that later on, Scoot. I forgot I was taking over as the host. Actually, I have a confession to make. Fozzie, my man, Kermit said that he wanted you to take over instead of me, so I'll let you come out to end the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.