Where is Uncle Deadly?

*Sudenly a dark figure appears in the doorway.*

I think I can answer that one.

*Door gets slamed and looked.*

Oh dear.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

*Booper Pops up "Oh My Nerves" goes back down again.*
Boy talk about running gags. Lol. Hey, Beau, my main man. Do you have any idea where Fozzie, Rowlf and Crazy Harry are? They could be in trouble.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
SORRY ROWLF!!

I didn't realize it was you I was poking with my chicken...I was trying to save everyone else.

I heard something bump upstairs, so we HAVE TO GO UP THERE to see what the sound was!!

Oh, if only we had someone big, and strong, and brave to go with us...

Where's Sweetums when you need him??

Well, I guess let's go up stairs.

Beau, Floyd, Harry, Rowlf--go ahead. I'll bring up the rear (AND NO CHICKEN JOKES inserted here)!

Drtooth

Reaction score
(time out! Daffyfan? What is your e-mail? Iv'e been sending people on this site christmas E-mails, because I will be gone for a month and I want to wish everyone a happy holiday!)

POSTCARD COMES IN THROUGH MAIL SLOT, IT'S FROM DR.TEETH.

Hey gang! It looks like I'm persona non show-uppo for a month, and I'm stuck in Austrailia until after Christmas. Drag. Luckily, I know the Croc Hunter's cousin, the Duck Hunter and I'm bunkin with him till I get a way home! Sesaons Greetings, and I hope you get this mystery solved. You're pal, Dr. teeth!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEY!! How'd the mail man know to deliver this to us here?

No mind that...UP THE STAIRS!!

*Fozzie, forgetting his fears in hopes of finding Kermit, followed immediately by Floyd and Animal in search of Janice, runs up the stairs, atop which looms a figure more evil than that of Uncle Deadly, more horrible than an IRS Agent, more frightening than a Disney Sequel...it's the return of...*

THOMAS HAFFA?!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thomas Haffa? Who's he?

(I'll send you my e-mail through a private message, Dr. Tooth. I'm sort of insecure about posting it on the board where everyone can see it. But I trust you, so I'll send you a PM right away.)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
(Rowlf holding Gaffer the backstage cat) yes, i know, kitty witty, your hungery and you want you neck srcathed, don't worry rowlfy here to take care of you now...OH! UMM, hi guys, sorry, me, and ahh, me and Gaffer made up now and if i have a close pin on my nose i won't sneeze anymore. right Gaffer? (meow!)

Hmmm....i have no idea who Thomas Haffa is either, ya mind filling us in Foz's i mean was he tonight's guess star and was a no show?

Zack)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thomas Haffa, gang! The evil brain behind the fall of the JHC after being acquired by EM.TV!!

Not only was his bad decision making on purchasing Formula One the reason JHC fell into bidding wars, he's also the guy who wanted to destroy our show so bad that he's resorted to kidnapping Kermit and Janice!

*Thomas Haffa shouts some rude remarks in a foreign language at the bear, spits at him, and runs down the hall and jumps from the window. The others chase after him, but he has disappeared.*

How do we find Kermit and Janice now? Wait! Kermit touched my arm last Tuesday, and I haven't bathed since the Friday before that, so, Rowlf, come smell me and get Kermit's scent (if you can) and let's find out where in this house Kermit is hidden!

And now I have to wonder, did Uncle Deadly let us see him come here to help us find Kermit...OR, is he working for the evil Haffa empire? Hmm...

Oh, hey Rowlf, SMELL ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.