Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Door #5, the broom closet and kitty litter box room; DOOR # 1!*

*The door is pushed open ever so slightly before it begins to open on its own, in the midst of the darkness 2 red shining beams of eyes focus on the gang.*

Okay, Rowlf--sic 'im!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you guys know their's back stairs to this place?

Hey Rawlf Get away from me.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm.

Hey, man. Where'd everybody go? It's gotten quiet here all of a sudden. Looks like it's up to me to rescue Janice, oh, and that green guy, what's-his-name. Maybe I'll take Beau's advice and try the back stairs.

BeckyDR

Reaction score
I want to play too :smile:

(Meanwhile, back at Muppet Theater, the place is in total chaos when...)

Andrei Gubin (walking in): Vsem privet! Kto-to skazal chto vas nuzhni...OI excuse me...Hello everybody! Did someone say that you need a special guest?

(as you all can see, I don't have an avatar, but since Andrei Gubin is featured in my signature I thought I would be him. Also, he is my favorite Russian singer :smile:). And for those of you who might ask for a translation of Andrei's Russian, you will see that he repeats what he said (in English). well, bye for now and I hope you will let me play along.

Becky

Thijs

Reaction score
<why don`t you get an avatar? we need a scooter and a miss. piggy. Other suggestions: Pops, Hilda, Gladys>

BeckyDR

Reaction score
thanks Gonzo...

but can I still play as Gubin? or would you all rather I play a Muppet?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I'm okay with it. Phil's sort of the moderator here, so you'll have to ask him.

*Floyd takes the back stairway and finds himself back in the Muppet Theatre*

Hey, man. So that's where those stairs lead. Back to the Muppet Theatre. Gonzo, Tommie, Oscar? How are things going with the show? Hey, man! It's Andrei Gubin. One of my favorite singers. Hey, Andrei! What's up?

BeckyDR

Reaction score
*beams* Thanks Floyd...:smile:

I didn't know I was this popular in USA...well I'm fine, spasibo...I mean thanks.

(as of now all Andrei's songs are in Russian, so he would not be as popular in America as in Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.