Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*points rubber chicken into darkness*

What do you see, Billy?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"Rowlf Running down the street and out of breath)

Fozz, Fozzie, guys? oh, oh boy, i've gotta get a car...haw, well at least i'll stay in shape (looks at self) I think i need to get in shape)

Why did eveybody just leave like that, here i am getting read for vets hosptal and everybody disapears.

and OHHH i missed the car chase! i love car chases! they get me out of breath, but it's fun when YOUR IN THE CAR, maybe we could have another one? somebody cause another car chase!"'

(I already posted this but you might have missed it)

Fozzie? Fozzie!!?? oh well, i'll go sneek around the house

(Finds a door thats locked but has a small doggie door)

Aha! A doogie door for the doggie himself! I'll just slip threw here and...uh oh...whoops, i, i think I'm, I'M STUCK!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
EVERYBODY STOP!!!

*gets really still*

Listen...I hear something in the back of the house!!

*Holds his rubber chicken like a sword by the feet*

Let's go!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HELP! help! HELP! oh boy this isn"t pleasent....I should have known i couldn't fit threw's these little doggie doors anymore....

boy though, it's dark and cold inside this house, and it's cold outside too as my bottom is freezing! hey, whos who's tickling my face with their fur...(Meow) GAFFER?? What are you doing here!!?! ahh ya mange cat, see if you can help me out of here! wait a mintue I'm alergic to cats! achhoo! ACHHOOO!!

oh, i"m still stuck...i thought if i sneezed i would fly out of here...maybe if some one pull or push me out? oh but gaffer you couldn't do that, and you wouldn't go get help for me, you don't even know what i'm saying!

look at me, i'm stuck in a doggie door talking to a cat in the dark...oh i hope my poker playing doggie palls don't find out about this one, they'd never let me live it down! They still poke fun at me because i don't have a tail or touge.... could someone Help!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!

*comes crashing through closet door*

Crazy Harry is out! Yay for him!

*looks down at Rowlf stuck in the door*

You having fun by yourself or would you like company?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Runs around corner and sees a big brown fuzzy creature stuck in the door...*

Stand back, everyone! I'll take care of this!!

*Yeilding his rubber chicken, he thrusts it like a sword in the darkness*

I'll poke it with my chicken!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
(after being poked with the rubber chicken)

Yeeeeeeeewoooooooooo!

( the stinging of the gulteus maxamis forces Rowlf to pop out of the doggie door and into the house wear Gaffer and Crazy Harry are in the dark kitchen)

What was that!!! OUCH! ohhh, that's smarts! well atleast i'm outta that doggie door, i wonder what pecked me?

whos outside there? stop giggling Gaffer and Harry! it's not funny!

Zack)Rowlf the, sore bottom,Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(I thought Fozzie was inside. This game can be confusing at times.)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmmm...maybe i got mixed up Crazy Harry, well, maybe fozzie ran out the front door again and then went around to the back door...does that work out? or did the door lock or something? Because i got poked in my behind.....ouch....

oh wait how did i know it was fozzie who poked me? Oh well Crazy Harry just told me...so i know now...FOZZIE!

( calling from the inside to the outside of the door)

why on earth did you do that?!!! first ya forget to pick me up for work that moring, then you and everybody leave me behind at the theater and i miss the big car chase and now ya poke me with that rubber chicken of yours....the one that i told you to throw away before but then i said you could keep because i knew it had sentalmental value to you...well now i wished you would have thrown it away!!!

But no hard feeling friend...HEY the door opens from the inside!
(opens door to see fozzie and the rest of which ever muppet troop is there too)

Hi guys!

(we have to keep going no matter what, till the end of time, it was in FOZ's rules;-)

Zack

Status
Not open for further replies.