Muppet Peter Pan

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Woah A Jim Lewis wrote movie! this is real news to me! I would really love to see what Jim would come up with. I think he really understands who the Muppets are.

I also love Kermit to Sam is my all time fav i really love him in the Spike Mullagan Muppet Show.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woah A Jim Lewis wrote movie! this is real news to me! I would really love to see what Jim would come up with. I think he really understands who the Muppets are.

I also love Kermit to Sam is my all time fav i really love him in the Spike Mullagan Muppet Show.
I want someone, anyone, to make a film at this point. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I hope this is cool to post this here, but I just did an interview with your fellow Muppet fansite Tough Pigs, which can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=95537134796&h=ip9gP&u=YiqsJ&ref=mf

I talk about how I came to write the mini-series, etc.

Thanks! :wink:
GREAT interview, Grace! I saw it over at Tough Pigs but forgot to comment about it. It's so interesting to read these and I love seeing your insight about it all. I thought it was especially interesting about how Bean got included--VERY cool! I really can't wait for this to hit shelves!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love the last question and answer.

"The Muppets are in good hands"

Forg

Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed that-it provided such a wonderful insight and filled me with hope.

Thanks to Grace "Good Hands" Randolph

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pan seems like the storybook comic for my taste. It seems that Amy Mebberson understands how the characters should look and Grace Randolph has a good grasp on Muppetizing a classic story. So barring anything we don't know, this should be a sweet fit. I have already admitted my lack of enthusiasm for the Robin Hood book. It just didn't hit the right spots for this fan. That's not the case here. I hope Boom will send some preview art out soon.

I really do enjoy how Amy draws Kermit. One thing I've noticed is that other artists are drawing his midsection as if it were emaciated or sock-like. Amy's Kermit is both fluidly drawn and healthy looking. Maybe the flies in Never Swamp are larger and more abundant.

Also, I am so thrilled about Scooter’s face-time and involvement in each story so far! It’s a great way to encourage screen time in projects for these neglected Muppets.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Grace, hi, Amy, nice to meet you both. My name's Erin.

I'm going to second frogboy4's comments and say that I was really thrilled to see that Scooter's been cast in one of the lead roles. He's my favorite Muppet and it's really nice to see him get some significant face time again.

I also really (or rully) like how Janice has been cast as Wendy - it's time for her to get her chance to shine. Fer sure...

It looks like this one's going to be a must-read for Muppet fans and weirdos everywhere - keep up the good work!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just realised that the casting seems identical to that in the proposed Great Muppet Movie Ride. I wonder if the writer was aware of the Muppets version of Peter Pan from this unmade attraction.