Muppet Peter Pan

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GREAT stuff, David. Incredibly impressive. I love the intricate facial expressions you have on your covers--they're fantastic. My favorite on this cover has to be Scooter, he's just so happy and chipper and... Scooter! Love it. Great job, sir! :big_grin:

Amy

Reaction score
Man, the gang's all here!

Hello David, welcome :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow this is great I'm so glad to see that you all that are working on some of the Muppet Comics are here to get feedback from us fans. I just got the first issue of the Muppet Show comic last week, and If it's any indecation of what your all's work is going to be like I'm highly looking forward to it!

I do have a question do you all have any "Help" from some of the Muppet writers such as Jim Lewis? He is a good friend to us here at Muppet Central and it would be neat to know if he is some how involved.

GRandolph

Reaction score
David, that new cover with Bean on it is fantastic! :smile: It is indeed pretty awesome that we're all here on the thread, and I hope everyone will continue to stop by as the books come out to discuss!

And yes, Dwayne, Jim Lewis is involved in the books. But I wouldn't say he's giving us any "help" - instead he's there to catch us if write something un-Muppety, etc. And whenever he notes that one of my jokes is particularly funny, it makes my day to hear that from such a Muppet Legend!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
I'll be sure to post more artwork when I can
Oh, you're the guy with the initial Robin Hood cover art that created all the buzz. I'd like to see the Muppet comic you'd make.

By the way...Boom guys - any thought about doing an Electric Mayhem Tour comic? I'd love to see that. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
David, that new cover with Bean on it is fantastic! :smile: It is indeed pretty awesome that we're all here on the thread, and I hope everyone will continue to stop by as the books come out to discuss!

And yes, Dwayne, Jim Lewis is involved in the books. But I wouldn't say he's giving us any "help" - instead he's there to catch us if write something un-Muppety, etc. And whenever he notes that one of my jokes is particularly funny, it makes my day to hear that from such a Muppet Legend!
That's great to know about Jim I always have looked at Jim as an unsung hero of the Muppets. Now you three are also on that list.

BTW what are your all favoriet Muppet prodcutions and favorit Muppets, and where would you like to see the Muppet comics go from here. Speaking on a personal level.

GRandolph

Reaction score
Hmm, good question. I'd say my favorite Muppet movie is A Muppet Christmas Carol. As for characters, I love Kermit and I think Sam the Eagle is hilarious!

I would love to see another Muppet movie. I've heard rumors of two movies in the pipeline, one written by Jason Segal and the other by Jim Lewis. I say make both! :smile: