Muppet Peter Pan

GRandolph

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Grace Randolph and I'm the writer for BOOM! Studios upcoming Muppet Peter Pan.

I see that Amy Mebberson, the wonderful artist on the book, is already here on the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself as well.

I'm also happy to see all the great feedback about Tim Beedle's Muppet Robin Hood which kicked off this whole series.

So if you have any questions or comments, let 'er rip! :search: Otherwise I hope you'll pick up Muppet Peter Pan when the first issue comes out in August.

Grace

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Amazing! So great to see all these people connected with the comics coming here to connect with us! Welcome to the forum, Grace! It's truly a pleasure to have you hear. I can honestly say that your Muppet Peter Pan is the comic I'm most looking forward to. The artwork is gorgeous and the characters are so wonderfully casted.

I do have a question though. Can we expect to see chicken pirates? And will Rizzo appear as Mr. Smee perhaps? :shifty:

Welcome, again, Grace! So good to have you hear!

GRandolph

Reaction score
That's so great to hear you're excited for Muppet Peter Pan! Everything does indeed seem to be coming together really nicely for the book!

Argh! I can't spoil anymore of the casting for you, but Rizzo does make an appearance. As for chickens, well, expect one to turn up in an unexpected place... :concern:

Amy

Reaction score
Hey, look who's here :smile:

Welcome, Grace!
And we have a Pan thread now, yay.

So yeah. Nothin' to report on my end, work-in-progress, yadda yadda.

Guys, we're posting under our real names, you KNOW we can't give away spoilers, and that includes casting.
You'll find out when further covers hit Previews.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just wonder if Arnie the Alligator will show up. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wonderful to have you here and it shows great dedication to your work and we appreciate that. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something that I just thought of... Considering the pirate theme, I wonder if Gaffer, the eyepatch-wearing cat, will make an appearance. I guess that would depend on whether the writer and illustartor are aware of that character (well, they should be if they read this post).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Casting is clearly a surprise... but did you keep the secret tradition of Peter Pan alive, considering who plays the father and Captain Hook?

All and all, I'm also anxious to pick these up when they come out. I've really enjoyed Muppet Robin Hood so far, and it looks like these story based comics will be a LOT better than if they were movies. Mainly because we have an all muppet cast.

Nick22

Reaction score
casting shocked me too. i mean, janice rully never does too much outside of the electric mayhem

Reaction score
Hello, I'm David Petersen and I'm doing some of the covers for Boom's Muppet books including Muppet Peter Pan.

I wanted to share the cover to #1 with you.

You may have seen a version of the cover with Robin instead of Bean as 'Michael'. Disney asked for the script/character change after I had done the cover, so it went to Diamond wirh Robin, but will be printed with Bean.

take a look:
http://www.davidpetersen.net/pinups/peterpancover1.jpg