~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Now, this may be a kind of dum question, but when you make an MP3 from a CD or cassette, is that CD/cassette still useable? Is it possible to make a new version of the same MP3 from it?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wow...I don't know if I've, like, thanked you before, but these latest Muppet songs are amazing. And thanks for listening to my request for the Dark Crystal album. The Overture was exactly what I was looking for. You rock! :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Now, this may be a kind of dum question, but when you make an MP3 from a CD or cassette, is that CD/cassette still useable? Is it possible to make a new version of the same MP3 from it?
There's no such thing as a dumb question. :wink: And to answer them: yes, and, I believe so.

MeepBorkMeep said:
Wow...I don't know if I've, like, thanked you before, but these latest Muppet songs are amazing. And thanks for listening to my request for the Dark Crystal album. The Overture was exactly what I was looking for. You rock! :smile:
No problem! :smile: I'll be getting the Complete Film Score for The Dark Crystal up next, either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Kiki

Reaction score
They're all vair vair good quality! :smile: usually when i try to download Muppet songs they're all crappy. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great site, please keep us updated with any new updates.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
So Whats next? Got anything in mind?
-grin- Well, I've been procrastinating this weekend, so I'm just a little behind on the updates. Coming though, in pretty much this order:

The Dark Crystal Complete Film Score
The Christmas Toy
The Muppet Show series

And, Erine has generously offered to supply me with some soundtracks from Sesame Street and The Muppet Show so hopefully those will follow, too. :wink: