~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the Original Album for The Dark Crystal.

Enjoy!

-blurry-eyed yawn- Eesh. Bed-time. G'night. -falls over with a clunk- :sleep:

Kiki

Reaction score
Thank you so much! The site's awesome. I've always wanted the Dark Crystal music and TMS season 2! :smile: :smile: :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, you didn't have to stay up half the night for us! Thank you for working so hard, and giving us such great stuff!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! YEEEEE! YAY!!!! New music, thank you so much Bren!!!

Davina

Reaction score
Shiny indeed.. (hey! another Firefly fan! heh)

anyway.. i have only one small quibble...
on the One Frog can Make a Difference.. i think there was a copy error on the Frogal Gourmet.. 6 seconds seems a bit small for an entire "chapter" and when played, i just get the cut off end of a sentence.. :frown:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Awww, you didn't have to stay up half the night for us! Thank you for working so hard, and giving us such great stuff!
I don't mind, really. :smile: I'm usually a night owl, anyways. It's just I had 'The Mystic Master Dies' on repeat while I was typing up HTML and, though beautiful, it's so relaxing that it was putting me more to sleep than keeping me awake. :stick_out_tongue: LOL!

ReneeLouvier said:
Oh my gosh!! YEEEEE! YAY!!!! New music, thank you so much Bren!!!
You're very welcome! :big_grin:

Davina said:
on the One Frog can Make a Difference.. i think there was a copy error on the Frogal Gourmet.. 6 seconds seems a bit small for an entire "chapter" and when played, i just get the cut off end of a sentence..
Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I had someone convert that recording from cassette to MP3 for me. He probably hadn't realised. I'll see what I can do ASAP. :smile: