~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It's great to hear that single again and the almost impossible to find b-side as well! :excited:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
She's on FIRE! Great work, Sylinde! :sing:
I thought I smelled something burning. LOL! :wink:

Boober_Gorg said:
You're welcome. :wink:
Oh, wow. Were you the one to originally release the LP as MP3s? I wouldn't be too surprised. :big_grin: I've said it once and I'll say it again -- my site wouldn't nearly be as awesome as it is without the fans who help contribute both directly and indirectly. Murray The Minstrel is the one who originally gave me the two MP3s for the album Tick-Tock Sick, but then perhaps they were handed down from you. :smile:

Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, this is crazy! Is there anything you can't do?
:big_grin:
-blush- ^-^

I'm on overdrive. A big update is in the works for tomorrow, but it's a secret. :wink: Then, I'll be getting up the Complete Film Score and Original Album for The Dark Crystal, followed by the music for The Christmas Toy special. Stay tuned!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Christmas Toy, yay!

I've heard Tick Tock somewhere before, I'd forgotten about that.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
I'll be getting up the Complete Film Score and Original Album for The Dark Crystal, followed by the music for The Christmas Toy special. Stay tuned!
Awsome, can't wait for those :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download: The Muppet Show Cast Album 1 and The Muppet Show Cast Album 2.

If you go to the main part of Muppet Musique, you'll see that The Muppet Show now has its very own section. :wink:

Enjoy!