Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I did see The Electric Mayhem at the "Polka Palace Theater and Diner" the other night. Hmm...

Woohooo!! This is gonna be awesome, and it would make an awesome mini-series aswell. Lets just hope it actually airs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey...there was a rumour...oh, a while ago now about a show centering of the Mayhem getting back together...could that have been based on a script for an episode of the Presentation Pilot?

EDIT: Did you get autographs, Barry?

Go Muppets! :eek: :confused: :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh that would be SO cool!! An episode centered around the Electric Mayhem would be like obsessed Muppet fan heaven!!

What about Rizzo and Pepe? Where do you think they're at in all this? I could totally see Rizzo as a hobo, OOH! Or better yet, a truck driver! HA!

Go Muppets! :embarrassed: :sleep: :boo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rizzo as a truck driver! I can totally see that. Though, Bobo would also make a good truck driver and they could work on the corespondence course gag again as he drives a tanker the wrong way up the highway.

Go Muppets! :smile: :insert Rizzo smilie here: :sympathy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
But what about that prawn... Hmm... I could definitely see him as an interpreter at the U.N. ("I took de job because of de representative from Spain, hokay? She's hoooot.")

Think we'll see Johnny and Sal again?

Go Muppets! :insert Johnny smilie here: :insert Sal smiley here: :crazy:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sadly no Autographs, Animal ate them... :embarrassed:

Also, I think I saw Miss Piggy in some fast food joint as a manager. Also, I belive Bean Bunny is in the Bronx, being a rapper.

**This is Fun**

Go Muffins! (er... Muppets!) :cool: :concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! BEAN AS A RAPPER!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!! *dies laughing*

Speaking of death... I know this is a TOTAL shot in the dark here, but... Think we'll ever see Uncle Deadly again?

Go Muppets! :insert Bean smiley here: :insert Uncle Deadly smiley here: :insert Marvin Suggs smiley here:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I bet we will... you never know, but its probablly such a complex puppet to remake, but still, it would be awesome. Very awesome.

OoOooh, we need Wayne & Wanda too! ((Plus because im listening to them in my iPod. How many people can say they have Wayne & Wanda on there iPod? .... haha. Im too much of a muppet fan))​

Beauregard

Reaction score
Something I was just thinking...this mini-series could be a great way of introducing the Muppets to the next generation. I have always maintained that if a new show was made, the characters would need to be reintroduced, rather than dragging them all out thinking that people will shout, "There's BEAU!" "There's Johnny!" "There's BEAKER!" (Fans will...obviously) But new people will need reintroducing to the dynamic, even between people like Piggy, Gonzo, Camilla, etc.

Go Muppets! :attitude: :concern: :embarrassed:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I totally agree with you Beau, it deffinently lets people know the muppets who may have never even seen them, and a great way to start the show aswell, starting fresh is one of the many keys to make a muppet show/ movie succesful. Plus, we need weird creatures, pigs, monsters, chickens, and koozebaines aswell. Don't forget Bobby Benson & His All Baby Band aswell.