Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I don't think that the wait between those movie releases is too long. There was a four-year wait between MCC and MTI, and a three-year wait between MTI and MFS. When you think about it, there was a two-year wait between The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper, and a three-year wait between The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan. It's not too much more of a wait.
But remember that Henson was also working on projects such as Follow That Bird and Muppet Family Christmas, The Christmas Toy and other movies like that which filled in some of those gaps. So if you think about it, the wait wasn't that long.

BEAR

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
A "Pigs in Space" movie would be awesome. Very awesome.

Yeah, but they kinda already did the space thing.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
wouldn't be untill the end of the last episode when she finally accepts.

Another idea would be for Pepe to get a job as assistant manager at either a strip club (though Disney might think it's too much for a Muppet production) or Hooter's (or a similar resturaunt). Obviously, it would be hard for Pepe to give this up (he could say that he makes more money and sees more hot women than he would working with the Muppets). Pepe could get fired for sexual harrassment, and then become part of the new series.

That wouldn't fly.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It would be funny if the miniseries features inside jokes about the Muppets and it's fans. The following type of dialogue would be funny, for the first episode: A network executive could tell Kermit something tot he effect of, "We have been looking at Muppet message boards to see what the fans thought was wrong with The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight, and it seems like the most complaints come from the fact that those shows had too many new characters, and not enough old characters."

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And then Kermit could look over at all the new characters lined up for the show:

"Gee, sorry, gang."

"Dang it! What's it take to get in on this Muppet thing, anyway?"

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
And then Kermit could look over at all the new characters lined up for the show:

"Gee, sorry, gang."

"Dang it! What's it take to get in on this Muppet thing, anyway?"
Haha, what if half of them were like humans trying to look as Muppetyish as they can, with like pieces of felt for ears and google eyes on their heads...

It was funny in my head.

Beauregard

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Haha, what if half of them were like humans trying to look as Muppetyish as they can, with like pieces of felt for ears and google eyes on their heads...

It was funny in my head.
Whooha! That's hilarious! A cheap shot joke :stick_out_tongue: but hilarious!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Awesome ideas Barry Lee, and a PIS movie would be awesomely awesome! Do you think the mini-series would released on DVD after it was done?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am not against new characters being introduced, but I hope they are minimal, and most of them aren't "replacements" for older characters. Muppets Tonight seemed to have more than enough replacement characters (even for characters who were on the show and didn't need replacing). It would be good for Eric Jacopson, John Kennedy, Ricky Boyd, and Tyler Bunh to have their own original Muppet characters in addition to the characters that they have taken over as.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok, lets get back on a more serious note. I'm really excited about how Bill is stepping up and kind of taking charge. He's not only doing puppeteering, but he is writing, directing and producing things for the muppets. I was thinking about it and I truly believe he is going to be the next Kevin Clash. I know that a lot of people will be mad about that because you wish that Steve, or Dave, or maybe even Frank would step up and do something, but Bill has, and that means we just might have a show and a muppet big screen movie coming out. I dont know about you, but to me that's huge, so I really don't care who is stepping up and doing something. He is not going to just sit down and let the muppets just slip into the darkness of what they use to be. With Bill and others around, the muppets will still entertain us. so.....

THANKS BILL KEEP IT UP