Muppet Mobile Lab gets ready to roll through California Adventure

Barry Lee

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I see merchandising opportunities here.Master Replicas could put theme Park animatronics into their photo puppets to make them Teddy Ruxpin style and then you can have a Muppet that comes to life before your eyes.
That would be cool, but late at night when I keep seeing Beaker's going up and down I might be a little freaked out. haha. :eek:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I wish they'd bring it east, to Disney World, but yeah, it sounds awesome what their doing!

i heard its "planned" to have a copy of it at WDW sometime in the fall this year i guess :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought I remember reading a thread about this a while back, did it get put on hold?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The fact that "Dave Goelz made a trip down to Glendale late last year to consult on the Muppet Mobile Lab project. And he reportedly seemed thrilled with the job that WDI had done" makes me a even more excited and reassured about the result of the whole venture.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'll be going down to Disneyland in a couple weeks, so I'll look out for it. It seems like it'll be interesting. Atleast they're incorporating the Muppets more into the theme parks other than just the 3-D show.

MWoO

Reaction score
Looks very cool, but why are their arms rail thin?

Another question. What happens if it starts raining and this thing is too far from home? Wonder if there will be various ports for it to hide in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Another question. What happens if it starts raining and this thing is too far from home? Wonder if there will be various ports for it to hide in.
Good point...I guess they must be somewhat weather resiliant. And I suppose they will have a guard of some kind lingering near-by them to prevent vandelism/crazed fan's taking off with it. Maybe they'll be armed with umbrellas.