Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calms down a bit.
Well, that's OK Muppetintherye. You should talk to the dean of Muppet College, Phillip Chapman, about helping you capitalize your student ID so it reads better as MuppetInTheRye rather than all just one extended word.
But it's good to have you here in the dorms with your bandmates, and there's some food stored in the fridge if you want to eat.
Hey Cookie, I hope you're feeling better since last we saw each other.
Heh, Cookie always makes me laugh. Well good night to all and Rest In Peace.
*Leaves and goes to Room #1 to go to sleep.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why yes, thanks for asking McFraggle. Just working on my ML, got a few more entries left to add, hope to get help on that soon and post V10.5.
As for right now, I think I'll take a break and turn on the ICE unit in my room and watch some TV. Oh, and Mokey's taken Lanford for a nice holiday in Fraggle Rock. They probably wont back until next week.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

muppetintherye

Reaction score
Ok, in case you're wondering how I found out the Trash Heap, Philo,and Gunge came to the comon room, it goes like this: Our first day at the dorms was mainly just soundproof the dorm, and unpack. We decided also to explore the building. We got to the common room for the first floor and were suddenly greeted with the words "Halt! You are in the presence of the all-knowing Trash Heap!NYAAH!"
and she told me who we were. We introduced ourselves and after that told her that we were new here and were just exploring the building. So, that's pretty much it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Digit: Welcome back from the ocean,JaniceFerSure & Clifford!!Group Hug!!<all hug>

Clifford: Thanks,Digit my man! Boy,it's great to be back here in the dorms..I've got so much laundry to wash.Hey Count,we brought you back a Ocean City t-shirt,hope it'll fit you.Here ya go Digit,some seashells we found by the seashore.<handing shells to Digit>

::Clifford taking his basket of clothing out to the laundry room::

JFS: Hey there Digit,been a long time. Here ya go.<handing Digit a cage with a hermit crab inside>From me to you.

::JFS plops down on her futon,turns on the stereo & sings along::

:sing: Ground control to Major Tom....

<Digit looks at his hermit crab>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Clifford, the shirt's a nice one and yes, it fits. Hmm, might do some baking tomorrow. Then again, might come up with something entirely new.
And I wasn't aware that the Trash Heap and her two little guardians had moved into the Floor 1 common room. You sure you weren't just dreamin' Muppetintherye?
Well, good night to all and have a pleasant sleep.

muppetintherye

Reaction score
hallucinating, probably but unlikely. Dreaming, no. The seven of us were awake at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.