Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetintherye

Reaction score
I would probably pick Gonzo because he 's cool. If you want to ask why, just watch one of his stunts, altthough I might as well pick Sam because of the Hannity and Colmes factor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings muppetintherye, and velcome to the vonderful vorld of both Muppet Central's forums and the Muppet College Dorms!
Unfortunately, I must inform you that both of your choices have already been taken. Gonzo is currently rooming with Squigiman in Room #5, and Sam the Eagle has decided to stay in Room #21 with GonzoLeaper. However, if you wish to register as a boarder here at the dorms, contact me ASAP and I'll send you an updated copy of the dormhouse register so you can see who's taken and who's left. If you need any ideas on who you'd like as a roommate, you can always search for my Muppet Listings 10.0 thread in the "Search this Forum" option.
Hope this helps and hope to hear from you soon.
Oh, and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, just sent a copy of the register to muppetintherye. So as soon as he chooses a roommate and room number, we just might have a new pair of boarders here at the dorms!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
welcome muppetintherye to the dorms

Digit:Welcome muppetintherye to the dorm!I'm here in room #33,along with Clifford & JaniceFerSure.They are on vacation til Wednesday(went to the ocean).If you ever want to get together,play foosball,Kindom Hearts,listen to some tunes,look at the stars with my telescope,or jam together(I play a mean keyboard).Or if you just want to talk,just knock.Hope you enjoy yourself! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Sorry Grover,I haven't been the same since I started picking up those outer space signals,my apologies.Twoish sounds like a plan Count. I'll just pass the time reading,playing chess,and surfing the internet.See you there! :smirk:
Grover: *hugs Digit* Its ok little fellow. I've had bad days myself. Same here Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, hello to muppetintherye and the Alice Cooper Band! Gotta grab the key to Room #12 and we'll take a ride in the dumbwaiter downstairs.
*Takes key from board after feeling for the number 12, opens the doors, and leads new boarders into the common room and fireplace with dumbwaiter elevator.
Yes, this fireplace has a dumbwaiter elevator inside it which helps us move from floor to floor. Well, come on, we're here on the first floor.
*Leads boarders out of the common room after descending to the basement floor.
OK, the East Wing's on our right, so we have to turn halfways around to face that corridor. Now then, it should be... ah yes, the third door on our right.
*Hands over key to Room #12 to Muppetintherye in front of the door to Room #12. Hope you have a good time here, and remember to let us know how you're gonna decorate the room to your own tastes and your roomies' tastes.
We got a good video game session going upstairs if you want to join us, and dinner will be served later at 7:00 PM. Hope to hear more from you here in the dorms, and enjoy your stay!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Welcome to the dorms, muppetintherye. You can find Telly and me in room #36 if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.