Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hello all! I am sorry that I have not been around lately - finals and papers have been crazy... But I am all done now. Unfortunately, I will not be here at Muppet taking any summer classes. It is time for me to head home. And, as my parents do not have the internet at my house, I will probably not be able to visit here too often. I will try to stop by though and say hello to all of you who are staying for the summer. I will miss all of you very much :cry: . Dr. Teeth and Lips have decided that they will be coming home with me for the beginning of the break, and then they are going to join their fellow bandmembers and together they are going to transform a run down church into a coffee house - with real good music and organic refreshments. Dr. Teeth has told me that it will be so fine and laid back and mellow and profitable. I am leaving tomorrow, and I will see you all next term, starting at the end of August. Have a great summer, everyone!

:big_grin: : Later all you cats from Muppet University! You've been outta sight and I will see you next semester! Far out! Groovy!

Lips: Uhhh... Bye.

(Jimmy finishes packing as tears roll down his cheeks and Dr Teeth and Lips play "Saying Goodbye" quietly in the background)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*wwfpooh and Jill come out of their room following a showing of the MGM classic version of the Wizard of Oz, the story that will soon be played out by the Muppets ('cept Miss Piggy)*

wwfpooh: "Hey, we heard the sing-a-long may or may not be going on? We still hope it is, as we need something to do aside from staying cooped up in our room watching old shows."

JILL: "I agree whole-heartedly. I still need to know if anyone has the english version of the 80's Sesame Street 'Scratch My Back' starring myself, Bip, and Jack. We both need to know if we have we been missing anything new, lately?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calls up to wwfpooh and Jill from Floor 2 hallway.
Hey guys! Yeah, the sing-along's happenin' tonight. Come out to the garden where everything's set up. Got a portable radio tuned to Supergold with Mike Harvey, which'll provide the tunes. And we got some seats and houselights for the garden area turned on, and a little table with drinks.
And it's a good thing it's happenin' tonight, as we can have it for floydnjanicefan.
*Knocks on Jimmy's door and leaves an invitation for the sing-along in the dorm's garden tonight.
See you there.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll be over at a friend. I'll see ya'll tomorrow. *drives away*

Grover: We'll come join ya'll.

Herry: I'll be there later.

Cookie: Any cookies?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation Count! Dr. Teeth, Lips, and I have finished packing and we will be there!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys, will hopefully see you at the dorm's garden for the sing-along in a few minutes.
Mokey, do you have everything you need? Oh good, then let's go to the garden for the sing-along.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
wwfpooh and Jill head to the garden for the sing-a-long

wwfpooh: "We're ready."
JILL: "Yes, let's get this thing started!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Hello Robin and Jill, nice to see you here for the sing-along."
Ah, and there's Whatever and wwfpooh. Well, I certainly hope that Jimmy and his roomies get here before leaving for the summer. But if they already left, then this one's in their honor.
OK, let me turn on my radio, it's already tuned in to the station.
*Turns on radio and hears announcer stating the next song to be played.
Oh good, it's one we hopefully all know and can sing to.
*Hears song and starts off singing to the tune of "Travelling Man" by Ricki Nelson.
Come on guys and gals, join in. Or should I turn the station to something more Muppety?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*Jill and wwfpooh start singing along with the Count*

Status
Not open for further replies.