Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There's "HellBoy", 13 going on 30 thats about all I can remember thats showing. If theres any that u can think that might be showing I'll go to anyone u want.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Helloooooooo??? Anybody here? Well, just wanted to say that Mokey and I finished our final exams and the semester's over. At last!!
We're gonna celebrate by making some good old pizzas in the common room. You're welcome to join us for the pizzas and if you want, you can watch the hockey playoof game with us or some nice Muppet VCD's I got in my collection.
Hope to see someone here later on and have a good night.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
college roomates

JFS: Hiya.I'm almost done my exams(majoring in computers,minoring in sign-language),got one more to go then relaxation time.Pizza & hockey sounds great!I'll make some homade French fries if you like. :smile:

Clifford:I'm done my exams(I'm majoring in Drama with film production as my minor).I've done a good job on them so far.Just looking forward to the weekend,and curling up with a book,other than a text book.

Digit:I'm done my exams too.Astronomy(minor) & computers(major) are pretty easy subjects for me.Pizza,yummmm.

All:Of course we're still jamming away with our music.ROCK ON!! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well Aaron left the Collage. I'll sure miss that kid. *start tearing up*

Grover: What!? Aaron is gone? Aarrrron is goooone! *starts sobbing*

Cookie: Me will miss when he used to give me cookies and tell Me not to eat so much of them.

Herry: Oh come on guys. He's gone out of our faces.

Me, Cookie and Grover: WHAT!?

Grover: Herry? Are u for real?

Herry: Nope I was just trrrring tooo beeee a big monster and be haaappieee! :cry:

Why did Aaron have to go. He was our friend and all.

Grover: WE MISS OUR AAROOOONNNN!!

All start crying a big puddle of tears

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? Aaron's not gone, I thought he said he was gonna work at the movie theater all summer long.
Well anyway, JFS we'll be having some good old seafood pizza and rooting for the Tampa Bay Lightning. You're welcome to come, and you could bring some french fries indeed. Hmmm, that means I can make my family's fried food dipping sauce known as "Gulf Sauce" It's rully good and made out of three basic condiments.
Will be waiting for you down in the first floor common room. The game starts in about an hour's time. See you there and good luck with your last exam.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Mokey tells the Count (MC) that JFS and roommates have arrived at the common room on the first floor. Oh hi guys, great to see you. Brought the fries? Well, come on, I got the sauce and pizzas here. We can take them to my room and watch the last period of the game there.
OK bats, you bring the sodacas with you when we all enter the room.
*Leads everyone back to Room #1 where they all sit down on the beds and chairs, place the food near them, and watch the last period of the hockey game.
Hey Digit, be careful not to get a small lightning shock from the skull up on my figure closet wall. The figures there are a little disarrayed, but I'll hopefully show it all off soon.
Well, let's enjoy this since it seems to be starting now.
*All sit down to watch the game on the TV unit's screen.

McFraggle

Reaction score
McFraggle: So what's been going on lately in the dorms.

Telly: Yeah, we've been busy lately.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Telly and McFraggle. Well, JaniceFerSure, Clifford, Digit, Mokey and I just finished watching the hockey playoff game. At least the odds are in favor of the Lightning for Game 7 back at Tampa Bay.
We made some pizza, not sure if there are any fries though. The seafood pizza was rully good, and there's another one stored in the fridge of the Floor 1 common room if you want some.
Will see if Mokey and I work on some personal projects now that we're on summer vacation. So, what's up with you?
Hope this helps and have a good night.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Not much, I recently graduated from college (real-life) and am now in the process of job-hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.