Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Easy guys, the sing-along's not till Whatever and Robin get back from visiting their folks in Memphis, TN.
Mayhaps they'll run into Kevin and Floyd while they're there.

But yeah, let the music continue!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Joe the Armadillo: We've been so busy! That's why you haven't heard from us. And you won't hear from us next week because Klonoa has to go to a big video game trade convention. It's called E3...you may have heard of it (Electronic Entertainment Expo). I can't go with him, though, because they don't allow armadillos at the show. But I hear they allow HEDGEHOGS!!! Oh well. Anyway...gotta go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you mean? Just tell the security guy when he stops you at the E3 entrance that you're Armored Armadillo sent over to walk throughout the convention grounds promoting business for Capcom.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Klonoa: Alright, The Count. You just earned BIG BONUS POINTS from me for that Mega Man X reference. I totally forgot about that.

Joe can sneak in my backpack. :smile:

Joe the Armadillo: Either that or I'll just say I'm Viewtiful Joe. Ha ha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, but don't you know? Mega Man is one of my most cherished video game franchises. I'm a little pleased with the efforts to streamline Zero 2, but they're still missing specialty weapons won from each of the eight main bosses.
Well, chat with you later and hope you have a good time at E3.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Easy guys, the sing-along's not till Whatever and Robin get back from visiting their folks in Memphis, TN.
Mayhaps they'll run into Kevin and Floyd while they're there.

But yeah, let the music continue!
Hey, if you wait that long it'll be a looong time. I'll be checking in on MC here in Memphis from time to time!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then may we still count on you for this weekend to mark the sing-along?
Let us know and the proper preparations will be made.

Whatever

Reaction score
Sure thing!

As long as my dad lets me use the computer, which I can't guarantee.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Up on the second floor.......

Just got through watching the last episode of "Friends." What a sad ending. I cried. Yes a man like me cried. *starts crying again*

Grover: Don't for get about meeeeeeee.......

Cookie: Me tooooooo......

Herry: I know I'm a pretty hefty monster that loves wights but it was saaaaaaaaa..........

Narrotor: All huddled in a group crying about the last Friends episodeeeee........sorry I'm sad about it toooooooooooo.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, you know what you could do? You could go out and make some real friends, like the ones here at the forums.
To quote Jon: "Perhaps you can watch syndicated Friends episodes."
The thing is that though I blasted TVLand when I heard they'd be blacked out as a moment of tribute, I understand their point but the whole hour?
A moment of silence for the death of one of the last good long-lasting TV sitcoms yes, but the whole hour?
Well, will be busy this weekend what with a new crop of Saturday shows/episodes, photographing my figure collection, and doing a bit of studying over the next week.
Hope you have a good night and R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.