Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Aaron! Wasn't sure you'd come back. Course you can have your job as bellboy again. But you gotta tell us who you want as your roomie(s). And do you still want Room #24 next to the lobby desk?
Great to see you back here, and have a grand old time.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Animal will be my roommate, and I'll take room 15 on Floor 2. Many thanks, Count! :smile: Room descript coming soon!

Whatever

Reaction score
I'll take room 23- I'll be able to remember that since my real dorm room is 223. Like I said before, Robin is my roomate.
I bet Count and his bats are very happy to have the dorm back, all shiny new!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, Homerthegreat, perhaps you missed out on my previous post. All Electric Mayhem members, and that includes Animal, are to bunk out in Rooms #31, 33, 35, and 37. #33's been taken by JaniceFerSure and Dr. Teeth and Floyd Pepper. So of #31, 35, or 37, which one do you want for yourself and Animal?
LMK and I'll get you your key ASAP.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, that's better.
*Hands key to Room #31 to Homerthegreat. Make sure Animal doesn't eat it. Hopefully, Aaron will be by shortly and take Animal's drums up to your room. That is, if he isn't helping others with their bags and stuff. If he's occupied, LMK and I'll send a couple of bats or a monster to help.
Hah, it's good to be back home at the dorms again.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I'll take Sam the American Eagle :attitude: and Kermit :smile: in room #21.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You sure you wanna do that McFraggle? You don't think that Sam and Kermit will fight with each other? Oh well, you probably know what you're getting into.
*Hands Kermit key to Room #21. Here you go Mr. The Frog, you can have that room with McFraggle and Sam the Eagle.

PS: Good descript Homerthegreat. Now you just need to put it together and post it here. The carpet and bathroom aren't rully necessary, but if you want it as elements of your room it's your call.
Will probably post my room descript next. Have a good night.

McFraggle

Reaction score
It'll be alright, they got along pretty good in "MTI." I will probably put up a room description eventually. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.