Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, the more people to count along the way, the better.
Will wait for you guys over at the music store. Maybe after that we can get something from the Penny Candyman to take to Bert and Ernie's apartment when we meet up with the rest of the MC Dorms crew.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hi Rizzo,the EM has been exploring different areas of SS,like the park,and the mail-it shop,and the area around Oscar's can. You can hang out with us if you'd like.:big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: That wasn't really what I had in mind Gerderd but you came up with something else and I love it. You are one smart guy.

Come on guys. To the Music Store.

Cookie M: Coming!

Herry: Wait for me Cookie. Thanks Alan.

Alan. Your welcome Herry. See ya'll guys later. These guys are such a riot. How I love working here.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (to JFS) Gee, thanks.
Me: (to Grover on the way to the record store) Thanks Grover, it's a gift. You could sort of say I learned to read before I learned to walk, so my brain's had a lot of practice learning things. By the way, Grover, what did you have in mind?

christyb

Reaction score
On the way to the music store.

*Humming the Muppet Babies Song to myself.
Say anyone ever had a song in their head and couldn't get rid of it?
:wink: : Tell me about it you've been singing that song for a week now.
So after the music store and the Penny Candyman what else do we have planned?
:wink:: I know one thing. We can't forget that Elmo invited us over for cookies later on Christy.
Oh yeah right. Thanks for the reminder. Anyway I agree with Count, we all do need to touch base.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Looks at the list

Grover: On to Ernie and Bert's!

That sounds good to me. On to :stick_out_tongue: & :frown: .

Herry: I'll be over there later. Have to drop off some stuff at Frazzle's. See ya'll later.

Cookie M: Me come along Herry?

Herry: Sure why not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Exits music store humming few songs.
Ah, that did my black heart good. To hear such classics like "The Batty Bat", "Eight Beautiful Notes", "Count Up to 9", and "Count It Higher."
Well, think I'll head on over to the Square One Arcade and play a little Math Man, or perhaps Paulina's Perilous Pyramid.
Mokey: "Don't forget to meet the rest of the gang over at Bert and Ernie's apartment."
Oh yes, and I got an extra bag of edible paperclips for Bert.

*Both Mokey and the Count head off to the arcade.
*Meets Cookie and Herry.
Hi guys, will meet the gang over at the apartment later.
Mokey: "Is there anything I can help you guys with? No? Well, OK, I'll be there with the Count later."

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
<around the corner of Hooper's store,JFS spots Rosita>

JFS: Hola Rosita,como estas tu? Mi llamo es Diana,yo quiero tu miren un mis amigos,Las Electric Mayhem y mi amigo Rizzo.
Rosita: Hola Diana y Electric Mayhem y Rizzo. Hi there. Tu espanol es muy bueno Diana.Yo estoy muy bueno.

JFS: Gracias Rosita. I think we'll head over to Oscar's trash can,and see if his royal grouchiness is home.

Floyd: Is it true that he really digs trash Dee?

JFS: Hey Floyd,whatever floats ones boat,ya know?

Dr. Teeth:The man in the can,far out.

Zoot: Is he in there by himself?

JFS: Nope,Oscar's pet elephant should be in there too.Maybe Slimey,his worm friend as well.

Zoot: :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back from the arcade with Mokey, overhearing Diana's conversation with Rosita.

Hi JFS, great to see you again.
Hola Rosita, cómo estas tu?

*Uh D, if I could give you a few pointers to better your Spanish.

"Me llamo es Diana." as I'm called is Diana?
This should be "Me llamo Diana" or "Mi nombre es Diana".

And if you're asked how you're doing...
"Yo estoy muy bueno" as I am very good?
Should be "Todo va bien" or "Me siento bien" or "Me va bien".
Just a few pointers. Other than that I agree with Rosita, your Spanish is as the street would say, workable.
Don't worry, I've had the same problems when I was taking French for three semesters at the university. Come on, the gang's waiting for us at Bert and Ernie's. Oh, you're gonna stop at Oscar's can first? OK, meet you inside.
Have a good day.

Oh, here are some little M&M chocolates I bought if you and the band would like some.
*Hands bag of little M&M's to JFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.