Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *reading Book/writing something* *knock on door* Hmm, who could that be? *opens door* Oh, Dr. Bob! What's going on? Getting ready for a funeral? *wink*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf/Dr. Bob: Where's the impatient patient? ...Wait a minute, YOU'RE the impatient patient! Have a seat on the examining table.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *blink* You mean the coffee table? Rowlf...I mean, Dr. Bob, what's going on? ...Did Lisa send you? Oh good grief she's blown it out of proportion again...*calls off* Don't get any ideas Gonzo! *to Rowlf* Or you.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf/Dr. Bob: Not the coffee table, the examination table! I'm examining you, not the coffee. Although I wouldn't mind a cup of that, either.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Meh, not me, I never touch the stuff. WAIT! This is NOT about coffee it's about you examining me, and no thanks dog, I'm coo'. *turns up temperature* Seriously, it's freezing in here...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red *calling Lou* : Of course you're on the team again! I wouldn't forget my Fraggle buddy! I'll fix the list right away!

Sign now reads to show Lou on the team as well.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(MN is practicing guitar while the Storyteller rewrites the legend of the Spiderfly prince. Nora throws open the door.)

MN: (sets guitar down) How was practice?
Nora: Oh, the usual. Five explosions, two floods and a citation from the health inspector. And that was before lunch.
MN: Oy. Come on in, we've got some tea and scones up.
Storyteller: (fetching pans from kitchen) Yeah, we've got two kinds: orange-cranberry and Doozer stick.
Nora: Oooh, yum. What kind of tea is it?
MN: Radish for the Fraggles...and raspberry black for Muppets and silly creatures. (grabs a cup of tea and a scone and settles down with the chords to a new song)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Me: *coming into room* Who was that on the phone?
Lou: *excitedly* That was Red. I'm in!
Oh good, I thaught so.
Lou: I can't wait for the first practice!
*after a few seconds* Well, I'm starving! Whose up for a late dinner at Everybody Eats?
Wembly: Ooh, I am!
Gobo: Sure, why not?
Lou: Sounds great.
Great. Let's go. I wonder if we'll meet any of our other friends there.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
ZOE: I can't wait for Practice to start on Monday

LITTLE BIRD: I'm proud of you Zoe

BABY BEAR: I'm happy that your putting your pride for our school, here's My Frog, Go Frogs, Go

PETER: You're in the spirit, Baby Bear!, hey!, who is up for a Late Dinner at Everybody Eats and a swim

ZOE: I'am

LITTLE BIRD: Me Too

BABY BEAR: Me Three!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, think I'll just go over to the Rock & Roll Deli and get some sandwiches for the Count and myself there.
*Gets wallet, glasses, and walking stick and heads on up and out of the dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.