Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welp, I'm all registrated and the like. Hopin' I gets the roommates I'm a'wantin'. (No, I have no idea why I'm talking like a cowboy)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: No, ve'll keep our good old dormhouse standing. Kevin already talked to Edvard about this earlier in the veek. Makes more sense to just keep the thread going, rather than lose all the vonderful posts and start back at 0. After all, so many posts ve have here, I love counting them and besides, vith ower 8400 ve have the title of longest-running thread ever on MC!
Hope that answers your question Beth... Ed'll be here later tonight and vill let you know regarding your applications.

Java

Reaction score
Will there be another basic description posted of the layout of the dorms for any newcomers that may be approved? Not to rush you or anything...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The descript's pretty much the same as before... But the floor plan will be revealed once people get approved and stuff.

*At the Three Candles. Hey Sara? Thought it'd be better if we came here to listen to the audio versions of all the fanfics in the reading room/library. Yeah, could read them in quiet back at the almost-emptied dorms... But it's not the same, better to have some friends reading together you know?
Oh, we brought you a couple of choc doughnuts and a carton of orange juice. For some strange reason I thought you'd like that sort of stuff.
*Sits down with the Count to read, after already having our dinner at Everybody Eats.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*passing by the dorms on the way to the book shop to listen to the CD of the latest chapter of Old Friends Who've Just Met* Hey Java! Planning on joining us next semester? *keeps walking with white cane in one hand, and a bag of choc doughnuts and coke in the other*

tvlistingman

Reaction score
(at the Furry Arms Hotel)

PETER: This place is awesome

ELMO: It has luxury hotel amenities

ZOE: It is awesome

LITTLE BIRD: It has a hot tub

PETER: Why don't we take a bath and then watch some ESPN.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back downstairs... Hey guys... Rully tired, stayed up late with you last night, lots of posts to get through from yesterday and today.
So, uh, if it's OK with you... I'll cap me some Z's and go through the applications tomorrow evening. I know, but I've got to leave early in the morning and I'll be all day at campus, so it'd be unfair to go through a few and OK thier applications without going through them all.

Hope you can udnerstand, we the dorms management team thank you for your patience. Hopefully, this means you can start moving in on late Thursday or Friday. And hopefully we can have the dorms' reopening anniversary party this weekend.
Thanks again, have a good night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the Furry Arms Hotel.....

Well seeing that I'm back from work. I'm going to take me a bath. *gets ready and walks into the bathroom* What in the world?

Elephant: Hey there. I'm taking a bath.

I know but your taking a bath in my bathroom.

Elephant: Sorry 'bout that. *gets out and almost squashing me*

Watch out!

Elephant: *falls over on me*

*grunting underneath the Elephant*

Elephant: Where did you go?

GET OFF OF ME!

Elephant: *gets up* Sorry again. I'll be going.

Please do! I can't wait for the dorms to open back up. Ohhh my aching back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Lisa... When you get the chance to fill out the form and send it to me will be fine. Just so long you do it as soon as you can, don't want to run the risk of losing Rowlf to someone else. Though I make no guarantees that he will or won't still be available by the time you send in your application. Haven't gone over the ones I've gotten so far, hope to do so in the evening when I get back home from classes and kick off the weekend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Furry Arms Hotel

I wonder what to have for lunch today? Charlies? Nah! Birdland? Nah! Hooper's? Now that sounds fine to me. Hooper's it is. But first a nice walk around Sesame Street. See yea Benny.

Bellhop Benny Rabbit: Bye! At least someone hasn't called me bunny today.

Humphrey: Come on bunnykins.

Bellhop Benny Rabbit: The names not bunny! If someone calls me that one more time I'm going to scream.

Ingrid: Wait for me honey bunny!

Bellhop Benny Rabbit: *screams and runs away*

Ingrid: What's worng with Benny?

Humphrey: I don't even know. Something about bunnies.

Both walk out talking to each other as Benny screams his head off

Status
Not open for further replies.