Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bry... Found it using a different pathway though.
My roomie's checking on some stuff already.

But thanks, and glad to see you're back. You up to doing tonight's sponsors?

BEAR

Reaction score
No prob, though I probably should not have given that link to you now that I think about it. Ah well, it's not like I really gave you any help anyway.

And thanks, Ed, it is so good to be back. Sure, we can do the sponsors tonight a bit later. Unless someone else beats me to it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... It's a good thing. Cause now I have a ton more names to go over with Tony (MuppetDude) to see if they should be included in the list... Besides all the work with Season 37 once that starts this Monday.
Well, gotta get to the other threads.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: I hope that Prairie had a good birthday.
Telly: Me too!
Bry: Well it sure seemed like she did.
Hoots: Wow, the moon sure is nice and full tonight. Beautiful.
Bry: Hey, yeah. It really is. What do you say you all get ready for bed, I'll be right back. (Goes up to the roof to meet a good friend) Hi Luna!
Luna: Hello, Bryan. Lovely evening, isn't it?
Bry: Yeah, we were just noticing down in my room how big and full the moon was tonight and so I thought I'd come up and pay a visit.
Luna: I always enjoy visiting my friends down on Earth. Did you have a good day?
Bry: Sure, it was Prairie Dawn's birthday last week, but since everyone was so busy, we waited to celebrate today. You know Prairie, don't you?
Luna: Of course, I do. Sweet girl.
Bry: We all gathered at her door to sing her a birthday song.
Luna: I thought I heard some happy music down there. Oh, it always makes me smile to see so many people in the world having a good time. Sadly, I don't have the pleasure of watching that all the time you know.
Bry: I know. But we always enjoy each other's company here at the Dorms. Say, Luna...I have to go to bed, but before I do, would you like to say the sponsors tonight?
Luna: I'd love to, Bryan. I'd love to. The Muppet Dorms were brought to the world today by the Number 6, and by the Letter P -- for "Prairie," "presents," and most of all "peace."
Bry: Thanks, Luna. Goodnight.
Luna: Have pleasant dreams, Bry. (goes back up to the sky)
Bry: (Goes downstairs to bed)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:stomping into the room*Grrrrr!!!!!:mad:
Hi Prairie...how'd babysitting go?
Prairie:DON'T ASK! That little girl is a pain in the.....
Careful,Prairie.....take a few deep breaths & tell me what happened.
Prairie:* a few seconds after calming down*All right...here's what happened. Lorelai wanted to play "Little House On The Prairie" So I said,"OK" expecting her to get those little old fashioned bonnets out..She told me to lie down
And what happened?
Prairie:I thought that was weird,even for Lorelai.But I didn't ask any questions.So she goes outside,then comes back in with her big playhouse & puts it on top of me! She started laughing like a loon and says "There! A 'Little House On Prairie'!"
Oh no,Prairie! :rolleyes:
Prairie:Kath...that thing weighed a ton!:eek: I told her parents about what happened,and they thought it was 'So funny and cute of their little angel!'They didn't even scold her! I am never babysitting for her again!
I don't blame you.You poor thing.
Prairie:I'm going to soak in the tub...my back is hurting.
Go on ahead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... She did walk into that one. And it's times like those I'm reminded of a quote by a prominent fanfic author...
"Sheesh, is everything a pun with us?", Kermit T. Frog from Old Friends Who've Just met.

Better luck next time Prairie. And I'm still gathering names to go over with my sources, at least I can check each with them before just blindly adding and counting them all up.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: What are we going to do Tomorrow, I got an Idea

ELMO: What?

PETER: Why don't we all 4 go into Boston, by train to have a good time and maybe get Prairie Dawn a birthday present

ZOE: okay

LITTLE BIRD: Are we going to take a train, Peter

PETER: Yeah

ZOE: I Love Trains

PETER: I've been taking them for a long time

ELMO: Golly, with the Boston Traveler in you, you must be like Grover

ZOE: Yeah, maybe we wish Grover could go into Boston with us

PETER: You Think So

LITTLE BIRD: Yeah, so were watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

ELMO: Will Smith is so funny

PETER: He is a funny guy!!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: UNCLE D.! UNCLE D.! UNCLE D.!

Uncle D.: What? What? What?

Me: I need to know when you died! Right now!

Uncle D.: ...Why? And...Why are you so sweaty?

Me: *breathing deeply* I ran all the way here from Everybody Eats...With Lisa...Now please, just tell me when you died...Before or after 1871?

Uncle D.: Lisa? ...1871...Well no...I died in 1901. Again...Why?

Me: No reason, gotta run, bye! *runs back to Everybody Eats*

Uncle D.: *shakes head*

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... She did walk into that one. And it's times like those I'm reminded of a quote by a prominent fanfic author...
"Sheesh, is everything a pun with us?", Kermit T. Frog from Old Friends Who've Just met.

Better luck next time Prairie. And I'm still gathering names to go over with my sources, at least I can check each with them before just blindly adding and counting them all up.
Prairie:Thanks Ed. As I said,I'm never babysitting that little twerpette again!:stick_out_tongue: Her parents can beef all they want to,but I'm not giving in.
Attagirl Prairie...why take care of a little brat like her?
Prairie:I get paid better money working over at Fran's Fragrant Flowers. Oh...that reminds me...I gotta open tomorrow.Luckily I only work til 1 on Fridays.I'm off to bed. Nite Kath.
Nite Prairie.Sweet dreams little "Half-Pint":wink:
Prairie:Ah shaddup!:rolleyes: *but laughs anyway*

Status
Not open for further replies.