Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *walks into room 25* Hey guys I'm back.

Gonzo: A day late!

Me: Sorry guys...I didn't get home until late last night.

Clifford: No problem dude. Uncle D.'s been keepin' track of Big Bird and Snuffy.

Me: Is that where he is now?

Cantus: Yes, he is there right now tending to the needs that they need.

Me: Oh good, well I think I'll head over there later, but right now I've gotta get the next chapter of my story up. *goes to computer* And don't bother me unless something's burned, maimed or any combination of the two. *glares at Gonzo*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess I should get to writing too...

Just that I have a bit of a block regarding my private project... Revisiting all the descripts I've got saved in other files, deciding just what it is I want to do with...
Well... Gotta commit to something and get it done...
*Sets to working on the computer.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly: What to do today?

Cookie M: We could eat cookies.

Telly: Not right now Cookie Monster.

Cookie M: Ok. *eats some cookies anyways*

Telly: What are we going to do today Kyle?

Well since I have to go to work at 2. I'm just going to watch some TV.

Telly: Sounds good to me. *sits down after feeding Chuckie Sue* There that should keep her belly full. What we watching?

Timeblazers. It's about this girl who gets visited by two strangers but there nice ones and they help her find out what happens back in old days.

Telly: Sounds like fun.

It is fun to watch.

Cookie M: Anything on cookies back then?

Don't know. Let's watch.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
NOTE FROM BILL AND MARTIN TO EVERYONE TACKED UP ON NOTICE BOARD

We're off to see my dear mummy again for three more days tomorrow. Thank you for all your kind support and we'll let you know how she fares when we get some more feedback from the doctors. We'll be trying to watch as many episodes of Kimba the White Lion with her as possible.

Regards Bill and Martin.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:*looking out the window*Grrr...:grouchy:
The rain,huh?
Prairie: Yeah...*sitting down and sighing*I wanted to go for a walk around Hensonville today.But it's raining & stormy out.If I go out,I'll likely catch a cold.
I understand,Prairie.Rain kind of puts me in a deep blue funk too. We'll think of something to do.How about working on a play?
Prairie: Nah...everyone hates my plays.
Who says?
Prairie:Oscar.He says that everyone only pretends to like my plays & they just act in them to shut me up.
Prairie,hon...take that from where it's coming from.You know that he only says things to get people mad or upset.You know that by now,silly! Everyone loves your plays!
Prairie:They do?
Yes..of course they do!
Prairie:I guess you're right.Maybe I'll work on doing a play.Thanks Kath.:smile:
My pleasure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... But I love it when it rains... Especially if there's just a little bit of thunder.
Though I can understand that it'd make you have to change your plans for outdoors to indoors almost instantly. Tell ya' what Prairie... You work on that new play of yours... And maybe by later this afternoon things'll have cleared up so you can go take that walk around this town of ours. Either that, or I might have something posted/added to the fanfic library. You should read the latest chapter to Kathy, I think that'll put a Cheshire smile on her face.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:*taking a look at my face*Uhoh.

Gaffer:*taking a look at me & scooting under the bed*
I don't believe it Prairie...I just don't believe it!*pacing the floor*:mad:
Prairie:Yeah...I know. After that funeral home gave that crummy service for your dad last year,and after your miom said something,they'd know that they should stay far away.
Prairie...I wanted to tell them off,but I talked to my mom & she said no.I guess she figures it'd be her job to tell them off since Dad was her husband.
Prairie:Right.Here...*handing me a pillow* Punch this.Get ALL your anger out.
punching the pillow and muttering a few not so nice words (which I won't put here)
Prairie:OK..how's that?
:cry:
Prairie*soothingly*OK....cry it out...I'm here.*hugging me.*That's my buddy.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: Oh no! Kathy is upset. I know! I will go out to the garden and pick some flowers for her to feel better.
Bry: (walking in the lobby door from outside) Woo! What a hot time out at the lake and it really doesn't seem like it's much better here. Hope it's okay to have the air conditioning on in our room, there have been some crazy power outage problems and rolling blackouts from what I understand. (sees Rosita) Oh hey, Rosita!
Rosita: Hola! (gives me a hug) Welcome back!
Bry: Thanks. What are you doing?
Rosita: Taking these flowers to Kathy. She's been really upset today.
Bry: Oh no. Well, give her my best when you see her.
Rosita: I will. See you later.
Bry: Okay! (goes to room 29 to unpack)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Course it's OK to have the ICE units turned on Bry... Got ours turned on at the moment.
Good to have you back buddy... Here, just finished prepping these nice big muffins.
Sliced their tops off, filled them with some creamy vanilla ice cream, then put the tops back on, smushing the cream into a bit of frosting around the edges.
There's milk in the fridge if you want some.

*Knocks on Room #6's door, leaving tray of iced muffins and some milk for Kathy and Prairie, and some milk in a washed dish for Gaffer.

Well... Two weeks left before I get back to classes... Better enjoy the time that's left.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: (Leaves flowers next to Ed's muffins by room 6's door)

Bry: Thanks, Ed, for these muffins. They look very refreshing on such a hot day. (goes to room 29 and walks in) I'm back!
Big Bird: Hi, Bryan!
Snuffy: Hi!
Big Bird: How was your trip?
Bry: It was fine. Sooo hot though.
Big Bird: Yeah it's been warm here too.
Bry: Did you have a good weekend?
Big Bird: It was okay.
Bry: Did Ryan play with you?
Snuffy: Not much. But Uncle Deadly came to check on us a few times. For the most part we were kind of on our own.
Bry: Where's Telly?
Big Bird: Still with Kyle I'm guessing.
Bry: Oh. Say, Ed gave us these iced muffins. Want some?
Snuffy: Mmm...they look good.
Bry: I'll serve you up. (goes over to kitchen area and finds Stinky the Stinkweed on the counter) Stinky?! What are you doing here?
Stinky: Just thought I would find some nice cool shade inside. Could use a little water on my wilty limp leaves...if you don't mind.
Bry: Not at all. (waters Stinky)
Stinky: Oh thank you!
Big Bird: He's been around our room the last few days.
Bry: No problem. I guess it can be too hot even for a plant sometimes.
Stinky: You can say that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.