Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Garfield: Did I hear someone say lasagne?

Uh your in the wrong dorm kitty. Sorry I would keep you but w/ it being a Muppet Dorm and it not being Jim Davis. Don't worry. I'll talk you later.

*puts Garfield outside* See yea.

Grover: I heard Docnzhoss's brother had a b-day.

Yep. Why not send him a card.

Grover: Why not. *goes to computer*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS:<typing her paper up for drama Frankie & Johnnie in the Claire de Lune>

:cool: :big_grin: :sing: <snoring>

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Did anyone else see that tremendously obese cat?? I'd hate to see what the scales read for that monster! By the by, my mom sent me with leftover lasagne. I can't eat it all myself so first come, first serve!

Link: Yay! Yay! Yay!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks Ryan,I'll put mine in the fridge with a note attached. <Please don't eat JaniceFerSure's lasagne!> How did your day go Ryan? I just walked in the door from work(630am-915pm).:sleep:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We'll I guess I'll take myself a little bath.

Grover: Mind if we come?

Not all guys. You know that there's room for everyone.

Cookie M: Can me bring me cookies?

As long as you keep them out of the bath tubs Cookie.

Cookie M: Good by me.

Herry: What about my weight set?

Uh Herry I don't think that will do.

Herry: But Cookie gets to bring his cookies. Why can't I?

No buts Herry....*stops self* I'm starting to act like my parents. You know Herry go right ahead. I don't think it should mind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Man, that's a long night. Sorry I didn't come in and post yesterday. Got some additional photos added to the total in two separate folders, still have to reshoot about 10 other figure pics to get them on the CD. And that's not even counting the fact that the real project hasn't started. Stayed up late watching the ballgame. A second consecutive Boston marathon comeback. And then there was Farscape to finish off the show.
Well, got classes in the afternoon and then it's on to try to find a new lector.
Hope you guys have fun here in the dorms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan... if you need any help understanding the Farscape universe, drop me an E-mail and I'll try to help as best I can. Can't match up any of the characters with their visuals due to my blind batty eyes, but I have a wealth of knowledge about the series. Well, just LMK if you need any help.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Cool Count, I appreciate that. I may try to contact you within the next couple of days.

Hey Dee, hope that note works for you. It sure didn't for Ross in that Friends episode (the turkey sandwich episode where he is told he has an anger problem...one of my favorites). I took a basic sign language class yesterday-it's good stuff. I don't think I'll ever get the numbers right, though. Hope everyone has a good day!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Ryan. Just sent you the Farscape info. Hope it helps and have a good day.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Did you Ryan,for real? I have a great story, about how I learned sign-language.Self-taught since 9 years old.Numbers were easier to me than the alphabet,(letters took about 4 hours,numbers about 12 minutes,lol).You'll get it,just hang in there. :smile: Thanks again for the lasagne.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.