Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: I live in Ontario, and around Niagara Falls. I've been to the states a few time in my life, but not that many. I've been to New York, Georgia, and Florida. I love Disney World! :smile:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
JFS: Other than MC,I'm usally playing games on Pogo or on Yahoo.
I'm usually on MC, the Palisades Board (my bio (; ), SCS (although I rarely post!), and looking up guitar tabs!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: I was in your area,on a family vacation,approx. 21 years ago(Toronto too).Both are very nice cities. I love DisneyWorld,been there 6 times. Great place to vacation at. Was at Georgia(Atlanta) for a 9th grade band trip,we played in the Peach Bowl. New York,I've only seen Brooklyn & Syracuse(my brother went to SU).:smile:

Floyd: What's for dinner J?

JFS: I've been thinking about making some steak subs and homade fries Floyd.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Ugh, I'm hungry. Been a lazy day and I haven't bothered to get myself anything to eat!
Animal: HUNGRY!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hey Homer,would you and Animal like some subs and some fries too?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hey Grover, sorry we missed your party, here's a late-birthday gift (hands him a slightly light box) It's the DVD for Kingdom Hospital. Mom ordered a couple, so I could give one to you, I hope you like it.
Rizzo:Yeah, and I got you this. It's an unofficial cd I made with some of your songs from Sesame Street on it.
Me:You outdid me on purpose didn't you?
Rizzo:No, of course not, later.
Me:Oh by the way Count, me and my family are going for a weekend trip up to South Dakota this Friday to Sunday, so untill then I leave my roommate in your hands, and believe me he can be a handfull.
Rizzo:What was that?
Me:Nothing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calls out to JFS and HTG. Hey guys, your food's here!

Got orders of steak sandwiches for HTG and Animal, with fries and soda. And here's an order of steak sub for JFS, with a few more for her roomies. Went with a Seafood & Crabs sandwich myself. The ones made at the Maryland Subway's are better than the ones down here. From what I remember when I was at DC for a convention weekend in 2000, those subs have cubes of crab meat shoved into the subs, which make them a whole lot better. Got some sodas for myself, since I need them to be able to eat.
Oh, wait, before I get my own... here are yours JFS.
*Hands four soda cups in square tray to Diana.
Hope you guys eat well. Might get off my duff and do some stuff I'm meaning to do regarding errands. Then again, we'll see.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, well even though we ordered it through Amazon, the only place that I saw that had it was Best Buy, well, up here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.