Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hey Grover,did you get everything you wished for? We spent last night finishing the Halloween decor in our room,turned out great & we put the finished touches on our costumes. <handing Count his paints> here ya go Count,with more to spare.Zoot picked up some extra paints at the mall,so you can have yours back.Thanks. Gonna make some coffee & some choc. chip waffles & pancakes.<whispering under breath> so hungry.. Glad you and Robin had fun at the game Count.Nice badges there Robin.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Link: Speaking of badges...
A cop pulled me over last night and searched my car. He found my Sergeant's badge from my old act on "Bear on Patrol". He confiscated it telling me that it's illegal to impersonate an officer. When I told him that it wasn't a real cop badge and that I was a pig, he took offense and wrote me a ticket.

Me: The officer took offense when you said you were a pig?

Link: I think he percieved it as a roundabout way of making fun of him.

Me: What is the ticket for?

Link: Moral degradation of an officer of the law.

Me: That's a load of baloney. We're fighting this all way, Linky-baby.

Link: I don't know, I hate to stir up trouble with the law.

Me: You know what? Nine times out of a hundred you fight the law and the law wins. This is a fight worth fighting, and I'm going to fight this fight with you as long as you fight. And if we both fight and get others to fight with us, then the fight will be won. Because sooner or later, the law will grow weary of fighting, and drop the fight, realizing that the fighting is pointless and that your ticket is a load of crud. It's these kinds of fights that end up in the history books, Link. It's a fight for our freedom, it's a fight for our rights, it's a fight for the good of man, woman and pig-kind. Are you with me?

Link: I think I'm just going to pay the $5 ticket and have it over with.

Me: Oh. Ok, have it your way. I'm going to go back to my room and munch on some cookies that I took from Grover's party.

Link: Actually, I had those with me the other night and the police man took those, too.

Me: That's it!!! To the courthouse!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Oh,btw,are we having trick-or-treating here at the dorms.I know we're having a party,but t-o-t,is that going to take place?Just wondering.Good luck with your ticket Link. $5,that's it.That's not too bad. What's going on in the dorms today?

Floyd: Hey J,you have less than 100 posts 'til you make 2000.

JFS: <looking at post amount> Wowzers,that means a party cabana and then some over at the hot tubs.

Dr. T: Go J,go J, GO J! <hahaha>

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
2,000?! Good golly that's a lot of postin'! I just got my 200th. I'll begin the countdown, Dee:

1,908=92 to go.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: It is a lot of postin',isn't it Ryan,lol. You'll be there. All the posts are over a 7+ month period,so. Like I've said,this is my 2nd home away from home. Tech.,I would prob. be almost at 3000,but since the post removal snafu,I lost around 750 posts.Didn't take that long to catch them back up. What are you and Link up to today Ryan,besides going to court?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets paints and brushes from JFS. Thanks JFS, sure hope the guys costumes turned out OK. BTW: Finished watching this neat movie called The Other Sister this morning. Hope Ryan and Link get a lawyer who'll take their case. Sure hope I don't get stuck with it when I take my Clinic course.

Anyway, it's a good thing Robin and I had fun at the game last night. Man! What a Massacre, Boston massa-cree that is. Just made a funny there son.
Mokey's been taking your tips JFS and she's been dying her hair red. She'll make a cute little vegetable vixen when she's done. Which reminds me... you're going dressed up as Wolverine right? Well, technically, wouldn't you be going as Lady Deathstrike, the only female version of Wolverine I know of? Not sure if the others would be in favor of trick-or-treating, since there are only about 20 groups of boarders here. But take black heart, there's the scavenger hunt planned for the weekend and I do hope you guys have fun searching for the Halloween treasure then.
Have a good time in the dorms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Almost forgot something... the thing is Ryan, that when you reach the 1000 post total you become a Senior Member here at the forums and gaina ccess to the Senior Member hottub complex. And when you get 2000 posts, you can build your own lodgings there. Which reminds me, we'll definitely have a housewarming party for you when you get there Ryan and JFS.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Yeah Count,I guess tech. I would be Lady Deathstrike,hmmm...good catch on that one. That's a good movie,The Other Sister,I got to see that on tv a few months ago. Did you catch Homer's new avatar Count,its a pic of himself & very nice one at that.:cool:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Hehehe...thank you JFS! (; Bored today, just hanging around and playing on the computer...*sigh*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Nothing really happening here in Maryland either.Not much on tv:football,The Tigger Movie,Cops;that's about it. Other than MC,I'm usally playing games on Pogo or on Yahoo. Offline,I watch tv,videos,read(right now reading Children of Dune,1984) or run errands. :smile: Hey Homer,what part of Canada are you from? Ever visit the states? If so,which ones have you visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.