Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no... The video game tourney's still scheduled for later today and tomorrow... Animal Jam's the one running it along with his? roommates... So I guess we have to wait till Animal Jam gets things ready for the tourney to start. If it's still on that is. Don't want to make it seem as if they "have" to have the event...
Hey D... Hope you're having a good B-Day.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: *sealing an envelope shut* I thought I told you guys to deliver this card last night while I was at my aunt's party.
Boober: Sorry, Kim. We just...forgot.
Betty Lou: Yeah, we're sorry.
Tosh: Yeah, sorry.
Kim: Don't worry, it's cool. *leaves to deliver Lisa's birthday card*
Gillis: Okay, she's gone! Beast, watch for her.
Beast: R'okay! *salutes*
Tosh: Great plan, Boober, forgetting to deliver the card last night so we could get Kim out of the room.
Boober: What plan?
Betty Lou: Okay, we've got exactly one month until Kim's birthday. Any ideas on what we're going to do for her?
Tosh: A surprise party?
Boober: We'd never be able to pull it off. She'd probably get wind of it somehow and the surprise would be ruined.
Gillis: Oh, I'm sure we'd be able to manage something.
Betty Lou: It'll be easy, Boober. All we have to do is send out invitations, and figure out where to have it, and the party will practically plan itself!
Boober: Yeah, well...who's going to distract her while we're doing all of this? Kim's not completely oblivious, you know.
Gillis: Are you volunteering, Boober?
Boober: *sulks*
Tosh: Oh, stop it Boober. We could take turns keeping her occupied while the rest work on the party.
Boober: How old is she going to be, anyway?
Beast: *somewhat panicked growling*
Betty Lou: She's coming!
*they scatter and try to look busy*
Kim: I'm back. Sorry I took so long; I forgot I had to drop a card off at Dee's room too.
Tosh: No problem.
Gillis: Yes, we hardly even noticed you were gone.
Kim: *shooting them all a weird look* ...okay.

-Kim

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Is Gobo taken? If not I chose Gobo because he likes to sing, he's my favorite Fraggle and he's adventurous.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello MuppetMatt... If you wish to join the MC Dorms, and have any questions... Please contact me and I'll help you get settled in.

Now then... If you scan the posts before yours on this newest page, you'll find the most current copy of the dorms register. And as it says there, I'm sorry to inform you that Gobo Fraggle is already rooming with Kate and Wembley and Lou Fraggle in Room #38.
However, if you have any other choices as which Muppet character you'd like to have as your roommate, think it over and contact me. Mayhaps I can help you find a suitable candidate. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hmm...I'm surprised there haven't been any April Fools pranks played on anyone in the dorms yet. Oh well...(sits on desk chair) *PPPPHFFFTTT* Huh? (gets up and finds a whoopi cushion on the chair) Hmmm...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wonder what's been going on in room 26?

Grover: I figured that Kyle would have played a prank on us by now.

Herry: Yea but with him being sick and all I don't think he will.

*sneaks up behind Grover and Herry* Uh guys?

Grover and Herry turn around, "Huh?"

*puts pie in face* HA! Gotcha! Ya'll have throught I've been sick this whole day.

Grover: *wiping pie from face* Good one Kyle.

Herry: You got us good.

Cookie M: *comes out of nowhere* Do me smell pie?

Grover & Herry: Here Cookie! *puts pie in Cookie Monsters face*

Cookie M: Ooooh good one guys. Oh by the way. Is Kyle feeling better?

Nope! I'm feelin GREAT! *hits Cookie with more pie*

Cookie M: He played trick on us? *eatting pie off face*

Grover: Yep. He has been playing sick the whole day.

Cookie M: He's gooood.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
ELMO AND ZOE: Peter, you can sit on the chair

PETER: Okay (whoopie cushion sound) Whoaa!! and a pie splats on his face)

ELMO AND ZOE: APRIL FOOLS!!!!

PETER: Haa Haa! Haa!!!

(Peter, Elmo and Zoe laugh hysterically

PETER: Boy that was some April Fools joke played on me

ELMO: Yeah and you are a funny guy, Peter!

ZOE: Good Night Elmo and Peter

Elmo: Good Night Zoe and Peter (Elmo feeds his fish

PETER: Good Night Zoe and Elmo

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... Seeing as how I know you're a Sesame Seed at heart... There may not have been that many pranks here in the dorms, but there were a few over in the SS section of the forums. One that was an obvious prank that fizzled out about Palisades making FR and SS figures, another that was patently obvious about David and Olivia coming back in Season 37... Daffyfan even got the episode numbering wrong... Then there was ssetta's Ashley Simpson segment in Season 37 prank... But the best one of all, though I was prepared for it to say "it's not happening, April Fool's!" was the Sesame Street Treasures thread.

Hmmm, think I'll sneak up to Room #44 and leave this basket with some goodies for Diana as her B-Day present. Hope CM doesn't get to them, baked a whole lot of different ones I learned about from that Food Network special.
Guess I'd better leave a basket outside of Room #26's door to ensure CM doesn't go after Diana's basket.

*Leaves baskets of baked goodies outside Rooms #26 and 44, with card for Diana.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*opens door* Hey lookie there. *hollars down at Ed* Thanks Ed. Look what Ed left for us.

Grover: Cookies! Yummy!

Cookie M: Oooooo cookies! *runs at Kyle*

Wait Cookie Monster! *throws basket to Grover*

Grover: *jumps for basket* Got it!

Cookie M: Me want them cookies!

Grover: Hey Herry! Catch!

Herry: Going for a pass. *catches basket of cookies*

Cookie M: Me coming for you! *runs at Herry*

Throw them to me.

Herry: Here Kyle! *throws them*

*slowmo* I'llllllllllllllll caaatch theeeem!

Cookie M: Mmmmmwaaaaahhhhhh....*eats the whole basket of cookies*

Oh Cookie....

Grover: Oh well. We have more cookies in the pantry. *opens pantry and gets some cookies* Here.

Thanks Grover. Glad to see that were always stocked. *eats some cookies* Hey Cookie, would you like some?

Cookie M: *sets up* URP! Me not want any....URP...more. *lays back down*

All of us laugh at Cookie Monster

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Chuckling... You're welcome. You know, that's hexactly why it struck me as odd when they said one of the activities at the Cookie Day festivity in one of these small towns in Wisconsin. It's called the Cookie Drop, where kids run around trying to catch as many cookies as they can dropped from a toy Cookie Monster. And as I heard that I thought... "Wait a second! Why me throwing cookies away? Me want cookies!"

Oh well... Hope he and Diana like them... There were some mamuls (ones round with dates, little peaked ones with walnuts, and ones long with pistachios), a few mooncakes, some Tollhouse chocolate chips, some Oreos, biscotties, shortbread butter cookies, oatmeal raisins, peanut butters, white chocolate chunks, macadamia nut cookies, and a few fudge cookies. Oh, and there was a special cookie, glad I kept those to give you personally Kyle.
*Hands cookie with edible images of his monster roommates. There's this place in California that can take whatever picture/photo you give them, put it in a computer, and turn it into an image on the cookie with edible ink.

Enjoy guys, hope you have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.