Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Chuckling... You're welcome. You know, that's hexactly why it struck me as odd when they said one of the activities at the Cookie Day festivity in one of these small towns in Wisconsin. It's called the Cookie Drop, where kids run around trying to catch as many cookies as they can dropped from a toy Cookie Monster. And as I heard that I thought... "Wait a second! Why me throwing cookies away? Me want cookies!"

Oh well... Hope he and Diana like them... There were some mamuls (ones round with dates, little peaked ones with walnuts, and ones long with pistachios), a few mooncakes, some Tollhouse chocolate chips, some Oreos, biscotties, shortbread butter cookies, oatmeal raisins, peanut butters, white chocolate chunks, macadamia nut cookies, and a few fudge cookies. Oh, and there was a special cookie, glad I kept those to give you personally Kyle.
*Hands cookie with edible images of his monster roommates. There's this place in California that can take whatever picture/photo you give them, put it in a computer, and turn it into an image on the cookie with edible ink.

Enjoy guys, hope you have a good day.
*whispering* Thank you Ed. I'll keep those away from Cookie Monster. *eatting one* Mmmmmm these are good.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hello MuppetMatt... If you wish to join the MC Dorms, and have any questions... Please contact me and I'll help you get settled in.

Now then... If you scan the posts before yours on this newest page, you'll find the most current copy of the dorms register. And as it says there, I'm sorry to inform you that Gobo Fraggle is already rooming with Kate and Wembley and Lou Fraggle in Room #38.
However, if you have any other choices as which Muppet character you'd like to have as your roommate, think it over and contact me. Mayhaps I can help you find a suitable candidate. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.
Hi Count,
I'll look over the characters and get back to you.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, not rully... Just so long as you get along with the general gameplay, and with the other residents... LMK when you've chosen your roommate candidate(s) and room number.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Oh, I have to chose a room number? Can I have more than one roommate?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... You have to choose which of the remaining numbered rooms you want. Can't very well you add to the register if I don't know where to put you...
And yes, you can have more than one roommate... Just choose them wisely, maybe characters who go well together like bandmates or duos or stuff like that.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
I want Little Bird (from Sesame Street) as a roommate along with Zoe and Elmo in Room #27

Little Bird's robe is a lavender-pinkish robe with white hearts all around them and her nest is going to be right between Elmo's bed and Zoe's Bed.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: ...at least your torturing yourself now.

Sara: Yes, I figured I would have to, to redeem all the times I've tortured you, hon.

Scooter: *laughs softly* Those last two chapters were GOOD. When are you gonna write more?

Sara: Probably not today. *Points to her printer* I'm just having to babysit this stupid thing, so I'll just be tending to that, instead of typing.

Scooter: Oh alright. You hungry?

Sara: No, but I'm thirsty actually.

Scooter: I'll get ya something. *leaves then comes back with two sodas in hand, he tosses one to Sara who catches it easily.* Here ya go.

Sara: Thanks. *They sit around talking for awhile about the story and what's been going on lately.*

Status
Not open for further replies.