Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloat

Reaction score
Adam: whoah, calm down there *smiles* I think those two want a biiiig hug *points to Boppity and Gloat*

*They both gulp*

Adam: ok Bunsen, take me there *bounces ball and smiles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Backyard? Uh, you probably mean the outside garden/patio area. That's located to the left of the dorms when coming in through the main doors of the building itself. However, you might prefer to go to the park and play football there. Although, it has been raining and storming this afternoon... Oh well, have fun I guess.

BEAR

Reaction score
If you guys do happen to go out to the garden, say hello to Stinky for me. By the way, Ed, I'm going to have to be away from the dorms for the next week. And I'll need someone to watch over my roomies for me. I don't really know who is going to be available at this time. Would you mind making the arrangements for me? Thanks buddy. Let me know. I have to run to my rehearsal now. See ya later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*picks up phone* Hey Ed! Oh doing well. And you? That's good. So what's this your calling about? Oh sure! Who ever wants to stay will be fine by me. I do want to let you know that this Friday, Saturday and Sunday i'll be gone for my River Trip to the Frio. So i will keep an eye on whoever wants to stay. Just let Bryan know and i'll get those beds ready for them to come over next week. Ok talk to you later. Bye. *hangs up*

Murray: What was that all about?

Oh well some of Bryan's roomies might come to stay for a while but it won't be till next week. He has some stuff he's having to do. So i told Ed that whoever wants to come and stay with us for a while can do.

Murray: You did tell him about the river trip?

Yes i did. So don't worry. We will still be able to find out who is going and who will have to stay for work or whoever doesn't want to go. Was my mom's roast good?

Murray: Good? It was great! I loved roast and gravy.

Yep me too.

Herry: *finishes his plate* That was great! Tell your mom that i liked it.

Thanks Herry. I'll let her know.

Murray: Some of Bryan's roomies are coming to stay with us, Herry.

Herry: That will be fun. I'll have to show Telly that is if stays with us my new set of Squares that i got from the "Squares R Us" group.

Murray: And maybe Big Bird my feather collection i've been collecting. He'll be able to tell me what birds feathers i have.

But remember it won't be till next week tho. So it will be a while. *goes to the kitchen to wash some dishes* Hey turn it on the Disney Channel. The Sweet Life Zach and Cody are on and it's a new episode.

Herry: *truns to the Disney Channel*

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: So, What are you going to do

ZOE: Why don't we go for a quick swim at the pool

PETER: Yep!

BABY BEAR: And Get a Late Night Snack

LITTLE BIRD: What should we do tomorrow, Peter

PETER: Why don't we see that new Harry Potter movie

ZOE: That's a good plan

BABY BEAR: Harry Potter is good

LITTLE BIRD: It's going to be a great day!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi Kyle! Actually it will be this week. Starting tomorrow in fact. I guess that was unclear. Sorry about the short notice.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Cool Bryan!

Murray: Me and Herry were just talking about getting to have Telly over.

Yea. I guess what i heard didn't sound to clear to me. Sorry bout that so can't wait to see Telly over at our room soon.

Herry: Oh boy! This is going to be fun!

Yep.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Bryan! If you want me & the girls to take one of your roomies in,we'll be happy to!
Rosita:Yeah..it'll be fun!
Prairie:You always take us in when Kathy's away.
So feel free to ask.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already did on his behalf... You might want to check your PM box, not the litterbox, señora Kathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.