Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reading aloud in deep tones... And lo, the carrot-toppd one did weep for the fate cruel destiny had plunged his frappaccino into, causing it to be no more, consumed by the voracity of an all-devouring black hole known as...
Wow, this is some powerful stuff. Wonder if Storyteller would be interested in some of this narrative of most heavy-duty proportions.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
[LOL COUNT! XD]

Claudia: night.

Bunsen: Good night!

Beaker: Meee!

Claudia: *claps hands* *Lights off*

--

*An hour later*

Claudia: PSSST...PSSTTT...

Beaker: M..meee? *rubs eyes* mmee?

Claudia: I am too lazy to get some milk..get me some?

Beaker: *shakes head and sighs* meemeee... *Goes to pour her some milk*

Claudia: Thanks. :stick_out_tongue:

Beaker: *cranky*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: So, Kim. Going to stand in line at midnight tonight for the last Harry Potter book?
Tosh & Betty Lou: Dibs after you...jinx!
Kim: I'm not that crazy, Maestro. No, I'm going up to the bookstore Saturday and getting my reserved copy then. Hopefully most of the crazies will have gotten their books already.
Boober: Why don't you avoid the rush and get your copy another time?
Kim: *sighs* Because they'll only hold it for me until the end of the business day tomorrow, plus after that I'd have to pay full price for the book too. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I get a discount.
Tosh: Dibs on the book after you!
Betty Lou: Nerts.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Origially posted by Skeeter Muppet: Tosh and Betty Lou: Dibbs on the book after you!

To quote another famous Kim... Jinx, you owe her a soda.
There'll be a broadcast of the live reading at midnight British Standard Time transmitted on the web at Bloomsbury's home site, which'd be 7 PM our time, Eastern Standard that is. Still trying to get a patch through to the specific link to hear it... Hope everyone who can listens to it this evening.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hey, Ern! Do me a favor. Let Ed know that I would be happy to help him with the project as soon as I am home from work later today. I know exactly what he needs. Okay?...Thanks, pal! (hangs up phone)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets message from Ernie. Oh good. *Laughing at something from MC Radio.
Don't let Grover bring the milk for a party, you'll end up with a room full of cows.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in room 7, Nora, wearing blue robes and a long indigo cloak, is anxiously pacing)

Storyteller: (dressed as the Wizard) Oh, sit down for a bit, Nora, you're not due at the shop for a while yet.
Nora: I know, I know. I'm just antsy about how it's all going to go.
Storyteller: Now, Nora, you're Mrs. Farley's best assistant. You'll do fine. (looks around room) Where's that notepad-wielding silly creature?
MN: (in kitchen) Back here. (emerges carrying a hand-lettered sign) Made this to hang on the door for when we bring the book home.
Storyteller: Now what are you going as?
MN: (wearing silver cloak, black shirt and slacks and a joke-arrow-through-the-head) Just call me Wendolin the Weird. Now then. When we get home, we'll all get a good rest. Tomorrow, we read. And no discussion outside this room, understand?
N&S: Yes.
MN: Good. Now sign your names here, please. This goes up on the door tomorrow morning - we can't have a repeat of what happened with the New York Times.

Sign reads as follows:

Warning: Reading of much-coveted final book in progress. Do not enter, out of fear of an epidemic of spoilers. Signed: Erin Michelle Roll, aka Muppet Newsgirl; Eleanor Jane "Nora" Brandon; Storyteller Fraggle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ticked off I am! The ruddy link didn't get me the live stream... Then it said they were editing and would broadcast at 9, bloody rubbish. Aargh, nothing to do for it but wait the blighter out. And why am I speaking in me British voice? Oh... Higgledy-piggledy-sniggledy-snoorg!
*Puff of smoke envelops the main occupant of Room #1 and is instantly transported to the roof of the dorms, transmogrified into batragon to expell off some fire in a furious wake, gliding upon the eternal ebony vastness.

Count: Oh dear... Vas afraid something like this vould happen.
*Knocks on Room #7's door. Uh Nora? Could you please pick up a copy of the audio recording for Edvard?
*Hands her two twenty dollar bills. Mmm, this should cover it, leave it with one of the bats. Thank you.
*Returns to our room to wait for the current spell to wear off by the tolling of twelve.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: Sure, Count, I'd be glad to. (puts money into purse)
MN: It's a weekend; the network's probably all clogged tonight.
Storyteller: Goodness...the release of a famous book, and people are on the computer tonight.
MN: Yeah, well, what can you do?

(up in heaven)

JH: (Dr. Teeth voice) This is a narrative of weighty proportions.
R: (Janice voice) Fer sure. (normal voice) Wow, it's getting to be a mob scene down there. The guardian angels are going to be putting in overtime tonight.
JH: I'm going to stay up and watch it all, but Jerry says he'd rather go be with Susan tonight...
R: Yeah, and Joe's off rehearsing for a gig with St. Gregory and St. Cecilia.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: I AM HEARING VOICES AGAINNN!

Bunsen: Excuse me?

Claudia: IT'S TRUE!

Beaker: Meemee?

Claudia: I heard Edward speaking like a brit! :confused: I KNEW THE HARRY POTTER STUFF WAS GONNA DRIVE ME OFF THE EDGE. Edward is not British! >_> Maybe his brain is...perhaps he has an inner british wizard?

Bunsen: How is that possible? Tell me, I am very much confused.

Beaker: Meeee?

Claudia: Sorry, it's the doughnuts. I ate four earlier.

Bunsen: You are very fortunate to be going to the gym or you would have--erm...been very well rounded.

Claudia: D: That's mean.

Bunsen: But it's true.

Claudia: *Sigh*...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.