Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smiles weakly at visual pun. Hexactly fright guys. And while you may have posted Prawny, of which you still have two more chapters I believe, all the other authors haven't. And that's got me in a bit of a rut. Maybe you could convince Lisa to post more of Cheese or Heart? Please? *Polywog eyes. And if you get a chance, remind her to listen to that episode of the Muppetcast I spoke of earlier.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Story coming soon, didn't feel so great today but I plan to work on it tomorrow!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: (looking at the Muppet Dorms paper): What should we do

ZOE: How about Going to the Movies

PETER: Great Idea, How about Ratoulie at the Muppet Dorms Cinema

BABY BEAR: Good Plan

LITTLE BIRD: THis movie is going to be fun!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Glad to be home,Kath?
Eh...kinda/sorta. I miss my family up in New York.
Rosita:You'll see them at Christmastime,right?
Yeah.But I was pretty upset on the way home yesterday.I was saying how much distance rots.I wished that I lived in NY half the year and here the other half.But it can't be done.
Prairie:You should just treasure the time you have with your family when you're up there or they're down here.
You're right.So how was Gaffer when I was gone?
Rosita:Oh..she was good.But I think she missed you.When we came back to this room a couple of times,she was looking for you.
Awww...poor kitty. Gaffer?Want some lovin' from Kathy?
Gaffer comes running...leaps on my lap & starts purring up a storm
I guess that answers my question.*laughing*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: I am not lovey dovey anymore. I realize my 'love' to be a physical crush. Plus, he's done some bad things. He blames it all on his ex...I think that shows his level of responsibility. Oh well, back to being single for another decade even though I never did get with him. XD

Bunsen: But-but-but...not everyone is perfect. You can't expect him to be everything you've ever wanted. You are disappointing me with how you seem to belittle people sometimes.

Claudia: But....

Bunsen: Love is a phenomenon. Love cannot be delineated by the likes of Science itself. Love contains no logic, that indeed can be proven.

Claudia: Is it so wrong to expect someone of high responsibility? I am not being snobbish at all. I mean--how can you trust a person who has quite the reputation? I mean...you would not want to be around fire when you know it can burn you.Think, a person who has done 'things' has already proven himself to be a danger unless he decides on his own that he desires a change. Plus--I discovered he was under house arrest. ):

Bunsen: Oh...*hugs* sorry

Beaker: Meep meee?

Claudia: *Sighs* Thanks Beaker. I am a little bummed out...this happened all so fast.

Bunsen: I can agree.

Beaker: *gives cookie*

Claudia: *munch* thanks X3 I love you guys.

Bunsen: Same.

Beaker: Mee. *nod*

Claudia: *rants mentally*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh wow...I almost forgot!
Rosita:What?
At the baby's christening,there were these big signing the the letters to the word "cookies" so you know who won't hear They were in the shape of the cross. They have my niece's name on them in pink. So I got two for you both.giving them to Prairie & Rosita
Prairie:Oooohhh! These are beautiful!Almost too beautiful to eat.
Yeah...I know. I'll have to see about eating mine.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I can't beleive Zoot actually fell asleep and missed his birthday.

Janice: Well, knowing him.

Yeah, good point. I just feel sorry for him. I got him this new sax poster, and he can't even get it since he's asleep. I'll just put it on his wall.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Long day, reporter lady?
MN: Yeah, I've been out on assignment for a good part of the day.
Storyteller: But it looks like you still had enough energy to stop in at the bookstore before coming home.
MN: Ah, yes. My favorite place to part with my money. (leans back on sofa) Place is all tricked out in HP decor.
Storyteller: Mmm, yes. And it looks like Nora's gone to bed early tonight.
MN: I can't blame her. It's been chaos at the store for the last two weeks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Erin... Trying to get a patch to the webcast of J.K. reading Deathly Hallows on mass this Friday night. And I'll be interested to see your reactions to a question I'll post at your RHLC HQ.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sure thing. I wouldn't mind a game of Monopoly. Just set it up and i'm going to get me something to drink and snack on.

In room 26.............

Herry: Where's Kyle?

Maurice: I don't kn...

*door opens* Hey guys. *grabs something to eat and drink* I'll see you guys later. *walks back out the door*

Maurice: That was strange.

Herry: What is he up too?

Maurice: Don't know. Come on. Let's fallow.

Both monsters fallows me

Ok guys. I'm back. *sets drink down and starts snacking on the chips i brought*

Herry: Shhhhhhhhh.....*peaks around the corner*

Maurice: What is he doing?

Herry: He's playing a gameboard with two of those other monsters.

Maurice: *peaks too* What?

Herry: Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Did you hear that? *looks around the corner* Herry? Maurice? What are you two doing?

Maurice: It was Herry's idea to see what you were doing.

Herry: It was yours!

I'm having a friendly game with Gloat and Boppity. Wanna join?

Herry: Really? We can join in the game.

Sure. Can't they guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.