Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Spots Kyle and goes to shake his hand. Hey buddy... Just heard a moving message you submitted for the Muppetcast Show #7. Must say I was surprised, I thought you were younger than you sounded. Definitely a twang, but there's a little of Jerry and a little of Jim there at times. Good stuff pal.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*shaking hands with Ed* Thanks Ed. You really think so....that is Jerry and Jim in there. Wow! I feel.....feel.....oh well...*face turns red*....oh what a complement. (Hope to hear your one of these days)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: So what'd you give Zoot?
MN: I gave him a biography of Charlie Parker, and a few jazz LPs from the music shop down the street.
Nora: (rummaging through trunk) I sent Bunsen some new Erlenmeyer flasks.
MN: Good, good...what's going on?
Nora: Well, there's going to be a big party at midnight Friday at Coming Unbound, and Mrs. Farley wants me to dress as one of the four founders of Hogwarts.
MN: Let me guess, Ravenclaw.
Nora: I think so, yeah.
Storyteller: I've got a nice blue cape you can borrow - it's made of Toe-Tickler silk, so it's nice and floaty.
MN: And when we're all home and reasonably awake, we'll sit down and take turns reading the chapters aloud, how's that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You could always go as Rowina Ravenclaw or Helga Hufflepuff. The choice's yours Nora.
Say Count... Did we get the birthday boys any presents?
Count: Of course.
Mmm, good...
Count: The bats dropped off a nice flask filled with some home-made lemon-lime poltice and an alchemy moonstone paperweight for Bunsen.
And for Zoot?
Count: The bats left him a comfy throw pillow made of spider-silk encased in wolflike fur lining and a batch of devil's food fudge.
OK... Gonna keep listening to the MuppetCast.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (in voice over style as Hoots the Owl is seen perched on a tree branch playing a soft lullabye theme on the saxaphone) Muppet College Dorms were brought to you today by the letter C and by the number 2. MCD is a production of the Muppet Central Forum Workshop. Sweet dreams!

Gloat

Reaction score
*walks by the common room and sees two Frackles* Hey there guys. *holds hand out for a shake* I'm Kyle. I don't think we've meet before. I've seen ya'll on the Muppet Show but what are your names?
Boppity: *shakes your hand* Im'm Boppity, and the one eating the board pieces is Gloat

Gloat: *spits out pieces and also shakes your hand* wanna play monopoly? Boppity needs a good beating at this game

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen: I heard something go bump in the morning, I will take a peek on what is causing this. *Opens door* Oh, more gifts. I am very much spoiled by the good friends of Muppet College. From Count, Nora, ect. Ohhohohoho! This makes me too happy!

Beaker: Memee!

Bunsen: Oh my, more science tools! Oh and a wonderful moonstone paperweight--just what I needed! Oh a flask---very stunning!

Claudia: People love yah Bunnie. ;3

Bunsen: *giggles* This pleases me greatly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to Muppetcast Episode#11... You know, Lisa should download this episode and listen to it as well, it's got a Muppetcast UK segment with Bob Fischer singing a very beautiful acapella version of "Halfway Down The Stairs".

Oh hey, Claudia's online, gonna go talk to her a moment.
Count: Very well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sighs... Ho-hum, here it is... A perfectly good afternoon... And no fanfic's been posted in aaaaages. Sure I could go nag, but noone's around to post anything in response to the nagging. Really miss my stories' updates from Lisa, Prawny, Catherine, Beth, Layla, Maddie, Claudia and Sean... Oh well, maybe the Count's having better luck organizing his polished bat badges.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *pokes head into Ed's room* I posted yesterday. Yeesh, you must be living in dog ages if you think that's ages...
Gonzo: Kinda like how Uncle Deadly keeps you on a short leash, Ryan?
Ryan: ...Yes, exactly like that, Gonzo. *gets pulled back by leash*
Uncle Deadly: Back to writing, fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.